Black People : 15-Month-Old Girl Was Starved to Death by Dad Connected to Black Supremacist Cult

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm: I hope this turns out to be fake, false news

15-Month-Old Girl Was Starved to Death by Dad Connected to Black Supremacist Cult

https://www.yahoo.com/news/15-month-old-girl-starved-163038504.html
...McIntosh was allegedly devoted to the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors, a largely defunct Georgia-based cult founded by Dwight “Malachi” York, a convicted child molester who in 2004 was convicted of five counts of racketeering and six counts of transporting minors across state lines for sexual purposes.

Christine Pelisek
People EN ESPAÑOL

de9a40c27e19300d1738b026aeb79bea

Dwight York

:facepalm: I hope this turns out to be fake, false news

15-Month-Old Girl Was Starved to Death by Dad Connected to Black Supremacist Cult

https://www.yahoo.com/news/15-month-old-girl-starved-163038504.html
...McIntosh was allegedly devoted to the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors, a largely defunct Georgia-based cult founded by Dwight “Malachi” York, a convicted child molester who in 2004 was convicted of five counts of racketeering and six counts of transporting minors across state lines for sexual purposes.

Christine Pelisek
People EN ESPAÑOL

de9a40c27e19300d1738b026aeb79bea

Dwight York

Is it just me or are Black people slowly becoming just like white people?

I read or heard that the Nuwabian leader boasted of no one being overweight in his camp.

This man took it a bit further than his leader it seems (in this regard).

Though they are both in prison for long periods of time.

I think they are going to be hard-pressed suing Extended Stay.

Seems a stretch to me.

That article says :

"Decedent Alcenti McIntosh was born in a hotel room at the Premises in or about August 2013," the suit, which asks for a jury trial and unspecified monetary damages, says. "She was confined in a hotel room at the Premises for her entire life with at least six other people."

Seems the six people would be first on the list to sue, since they were actually present in the room.

Maybe they have no money to pay a judgment and the hotel has the deepest pockets.

Very sad.

I saw a video recently of a man / pimp slap the dookey out of his woman / prostitute.

OMG ... how does a female even get in this place, where you're so bound that you cannot free yourself.

Even when the door is wide open, you stay. It must be a terrifying space.

To not only keep yourself bound, but watch your children die. So sad.

I think there is more of this now than ever. Something is really wrong.

And there are people out here willing to do you, quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Everyone be careful please ... especially young ladies.

:heart:

Destee

I read or heard that the Nuwabian leader boasted of no one being overweight in his camp.

This man took it a bit further than his leader it seems (in this regard).

Though they are both in prison for long periods of time.

I think they are going to be hard-pressed suing Extended Stay.

Seems a stretch to me.

That article says :

"Decedent Alcenti McIntosh was born in a hotel room at the Premises in or about August 2013," the suit, which asks for a jury trial and unspecified monetary damages, says. "She was confined in a hotel room at the Premises for her entire life with at least six other people."

Seems the six people would be first on the list to sue, since they were actually present in the room.

Maybe they have no money to pay a judgment and the hotel has the deepest pockets.

Very sad.

I saw a video recently of a man / pimp slap the dookey out of his woman / prostitute.

OMG ... how does a female even get in this place, where you're so bound that you cannot free yourself.

Even when the door is wide open, you stay. It must be a terrifying space.

To not only keep yourself bound, but watch your children die. So sad.

I think there is more of this now than ever. Something is really wrong.

And there are people out here willing to do you, quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Everyone be careful please ... especially young ladies.

:heart:

Destee

"Pimpin aint easy" or thats what some of the dudes I grew up with used to say. Its basically brainwashing. Some of these dude should work for the CIA they are so good at it. They can look at a female and know immediately if they can turn her out. Its always the females looking for love and a place to belong because their dads were either physically absent, emotionally absent, or sexually abusive. I knew this Ethiopian girl that was 5 years younger than me. She was real needy. Her dad was never around and her mom was on crack. I took care of her and made sure she was safe most of the time. We were at that age when she was too young for me to be with because I was 18 and she was 13. When I got back from the military she had grown up. Beautiful but she was a prostitute by then.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back