Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
13 Yr Old Baby Gets 60 Years in Prison

sherman.jpg

Sherman Burnett Jr.

Sherman Burnett was sentenced Thursday. He had earlier pleaded guilty after he was certified to stand trial as an adult. He was the youngest inmate ever housed at the St. Louis County jail.

The sentence includes 20 years for assault, 20 years for kidnapping, 10 years for sodomy, and 10 years for attempted sodomy.

The sentences will be consecutive, and Burnett would be eligible for parlole after 51 years in prison.

Burnett's attorneys had asked that he be placed in a program for violent juveniles. The judge rejected that request.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

There is soooo much wrong with this story, the least of which, is this 13 year old baby.

Oh My Gosh ... :(

:heart:

Destee

KWABENA said:
In a day and age like this, I sincerely hope that no one is surprised about it!

Keep living; you will see even more things like this occurring.

MK

This is one of those things that I hate to admit to, but you are right. The suprise factor has long vanished from me. I now wonder what that says about me though.

Kamau47 said:
This is one of those things that I hate to admit to, but you are right. The suprise factor has long vanished from me. I now wonder what that says about me though.

This is exactly, where we all should be, imo. We want to believe the illusion that things are better and these people have changed. They haven't changed and will not, so we have to. That's the bottom line.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back