Black People : 13 Dead Including Shooter at DC Navy Yard

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KPITRL, Sep 17, 2013.

1. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    This was a very tragic event that happened in my hometown today. So far, it looks like this black man was frustrated about his job and they were giving him a hard way to go. Sounds all too familiar these days, but always ignored. There was a time when they would primarily mess with conscious black men mostly. I see they are also finally getting around to those who usually get along with or prefer whites. These are the ones who would say very little when the white system came down on you. I always knew the storm would be headed their way eventually. The thing is, when the system comes down on these types, they seem to be more likely to snap on everybody, and they don't mind taking a few blacks with them unfortunately. John Muhammad (DC Sniper), Christopher Doner, and Aaron Alexis all seem to fit this category. Doner was the only one that tried to at least address this issue while he snapped. Perhaps he addressed it a little too late, which I guess mean they would have come after him that much earlier...no win situation. But just because you may not fit the category of any of these black men, don't be surprise at what may have went through your mind if you ever went through what these men did.

I'm not saying I condone these mens actions, but it's time we stop spending so much time calling these men cowards along with the white media, although they did handle things messed up, with Doners style however still leaving plenty of controversy. I remember how I kept hearing all these sisters bad mouthing him, not interested in hearing why he did what the did. I was in Doners situation, just like many black people find themselves in. So I could relate to what he was going through on his job. After hearing so many fellow black people choosing to focus on Doners actions, and not the racism he was facing that cost him his job, you can't help but to think that what happen today was already in the making. This time it may have been aimed at more black people, leaving them with nothing to say this time.

My point is, we as black people better stop sleeping on this topic. We know that losing a job today isn't like loosing a job in the past. This is a Depression, plus we're black. Taking a black mans job over nothing so he can't feed himself or his family is unacceptable. And taking a young black mans job over nothing so he can't feed himself or ever have a wife or family is just as unacceptable.

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    Now it's brothers going loopy

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    Apparently, homie was into serious depression and on med.s. Took a shot gun and opened fire. Then took weapons off the people he killed.

We need a mental health system!

4. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Sign of the times. And time's a changing!

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Whom black did Doner kill?

I read Doner's entire "manifesto." I didn't see where he went through anything worse than any other black person. :10500:

What blacks called ANY of these men "cowards?"

What "controversy" did Doner's "style" evoke?

I'm not feeling ANY of the quoted passage. :10500:

Interesting. Everything I heard was "hahaha - that's what you get for messing with black people!" I heard no "sisters" bad-mouthing Doner, at all. As for what he was facing, yea, typical Black Experience stuff. And like others who believe in assimilation, thus have no black-centered philosophy to guide them, he "snapped" when he found out it was a lie.

I agree. :10200:

6. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    [​IMG]
    All these years, we still do not know the truth about who killed JFK, the conspiracy around Dr Kings death, Malcolm and his wife's death, Mickey Leland, Otis Redding, Ron Brown, Dr Amos Wilson and Dr Khalid Muhammad

9/11 still not clear too many unanswered questions,Sandy Hook still not clear, Boston Marathon still not clear, and now just days after the anniversary of the 9/11 incident, on one of the most highly surveilled by satellites, camera, Navy seal security, Marine Security, Homeland Security, a killing of 12 people; just happens to occur there at the head of US naval command and administration at a time when 6 of the us most powerful warships are armed and ready near Syria?

When Will Smith made Enemy of the State , he was told by the US intel advisors to the filiming, that the technology shown was ten years old in otherwords it was outdated

7. KPITRL

United States
    Ratings:
    +384

8. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    How Did D.C. Navy Yard Gunman Get Security Clearance While Being Treated by VA For Mental Illness?

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/9/17/how_did_dc_navy_yard_gunman

Lets be honest none of us have ever heard of this Black man until this happened so we know nothing about him other then what the books have cooked!

Too many unanswered questions as the focus is on this one guy while the news first told us there was another, and no news about a search for him????

9. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Whom black did Doner kill?

KPITRL said:

I heard he killed one black person who he deemed as an uncle tom. I never did see the photo's of everybody he killed. Perhaps you could provide something to prove me wrong.

[/quote]
    I never said you were "wrong." I asked what black person did he kill? By your response you obviously have nothing.

What "silent approach?" You don't know me and this is the FIRST I've heard from YOU about the topic. So speak what you know rather than hurl around baseless charges!

KPITRL said:

Have you ever lost your above top secret security clearance and your decent paying job, standing up for others, who then turned against you when you needed them. I don't think so. If you did, then you'd be the first one I met in a while.

KADIJAH said:
    Hi. Please to meet you.

What are raging about? I SAID he lived the Black Experience.... and that includes job stress.

1. Maybe you ought to hang around with a better class of woman
    2. What in my post(s) lead you to conclude that I advocate - in a dismissive manner: "Deal with it, this is normal for black people?" Unless, of course, you're saying Doner was one of only a couple black people who have stress on the job, who are unjustly fired, etc.?

Like I said - hang with a better class of sistah.

No, I parsed your OP. I'm focusing on whatever you are writing.

Re-read what I wrote. The above is kind of gobbeldegook.

As for what "group" I affiliate with, well, it's called "Not buying a pig in a poke. Not accepting everything you read as gospel. If the message doesn't stand up to the light of day, "inform" the messenger he needs to take a second look at what he's written."

Surely you don't expect strangers in cyberspace to agree with everything you write? Surely you're not so limited as to believe that people who don't know are, aren't related to you, live in a different part of the country than you, wouldn't know you from Adam and in whose lives you play NO part, for neither good NOR bad.... think EXACTLY as you do? :10500:[/quote]

10. KPITRL

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    It sounds like you wanted an argument from the start. All ur doing is trying to pick a part most of what I said, but ur not really saying anything, and ur even further off topic.

Since when do you become a relationship expert. You ain't talking to no youngin. I just told you a lot of these opinions came from mostly Christian women. Perhaps ur the one whose been hanging out with the wrong class of women.

I gave my opinion, but it's not like I really need everybody, including you to agree with me. Don't be mislead. Have a good day.