Black People Politics : 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

Like i stated in another thread. The repitilians whom control the european lineage has and will be in control of this planet. This is thier planet and we are thier ant farm. SMMH at folks whom really belive in that phony *** holiday call the fourth of july. Does one really belive that a couple of on unorganized colonies initated by thieves defeated an established domiant force. If so why are we still in debt to them. who pays a debt to some one when they just kick they ***! lmao

I still don't see how this is bad. I mean, it just seems like extreme nepotism to me. For all we know some of us may be related to the guy. What does that say about yourself?

Exactly. The little girl and her father (or mother) are, maybe, related to this line. But will they be Presidents? And what if they are?

The White President is the President of White people. We have many, many Black Presidents, Kings and Emperors. Can't White folk have their leaders?

I'd admit that this is interesting, but it's not 'immoral' in and of itself.

Goes To Show That Nothing Is By Accident....But My Own People Want Me And Others To Support That Not By Accident Reality !!! Keep Wishing!!
I still don't see how this is bad. I mean, it just seems like extreme nepotism to me. For all we know some of us may be related to the guy. What does that say about yourself?

I agree with Bro. ManicRaider....Why is this so newsworthy?

Any of us could also be related to this English king.

So, if I could have a DNA admixture test done on myself and discover that I am also related to Obama and Bush and all these other Presidents and this British king, then I should be able to become President too, huh.

....except I don't agree that it's even "extreme nepotism."

....It's straight science and history to me.

ALL human life goes back to "Mitochondrial Eve," a BLACK WOMAN.

So, why is it "noteworthy" to find that most U.S. Presidents are descendants of one European monarch?

There is a lot of incest in European "royal blood-lines."----For hundreds of years, royal cousins married royal cousins (male and female) of other countries: Britain, Germany/Prussia, Ireland, Scotland, Russia, France, Italy, etc..MOST of which are ancestors of the present-day British monarch, QUEEN ELIZABETH.

Do remember that WWI was, basically, one big FAMILY FEUD. -- Queen Victoria was called the "GRANDMOTHER of EUROPE."---- TSAR Nicholas of Russia, KING George V, and KAISER Wilhelm of Germany were all FIRST COUSINS, grandsons of Queen Victoria.

Moreover, THIS country is a child of ENGLAND. So, it is certainly not surprising to me that most Presidents are descendants of some English king with all of the incest, LEGITIMATE and ILLEGITIMATE children and SLAVERY in the HISTORY of ENGLAND and the UNITED STATES.

Again, YOU or I could also be related to this English king.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back