Law Forum : 12-year-old Tamir Rice death by homicide-Justified - No True Bill

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Samaria Rice, ACLU create booklet in Tamir’s memory to teach kids what to do when they encounter cops

Updated Nov 20, 2019;Posted Nov 20, 2019

1574538590581.png
The ACLU of Ohio and Tamir Rice's mother, Samaria Rice, teamed up to make a booklet teaching children how to safely handle stops by police to carry on the name of her son.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm: Should be an indictment

Judge upholds firing of police officer who killed Tamir Rice

MARK GILLISPIE
Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

Union appeals Cleveland firing officer who killed Tamir Rice

Associated Press

Orisons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 905658, member: 12718"]
In the Spirit of Tamir Rice,

The police's story about the shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice doesn't match the video

Cleveland Police officials told a different story about what happened to Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old shot and killed by a Cleveland Police officer over the weekend of November 22, than what's visible in the available video footage of the shooting.

MSNBC's Chris Hayes broke down some the discrepancies between the police's side of the story and what actually happened, and what can be seen in the video surveillance footage released by police a couple days after the shooting.

http://www.vox.com/2014/12/3/7326243/tamir-rice-police-contradictions

KilledByPolice_ageRaceBreakoutsREV.0.png

KilledByPolice_circumstances_v3.0.png

click for videos and graphs

[/QUOTE
Clyde C Coger Jr, PEOPLE isn’t what is going on a litmus test for what is going on in our heads, a check to ascertain when WE are going to man up, take seriously our primary responsibility as men to adequately protect our families, communities, towns, countries and the whole African continent in the 21st century?

Are any of you going to be specific as to how this isn't just WAR as highlighted by the ongoing open season on African Americans by KKKlansmen in USA police uniform, as highlighted by nobody being “suspended, fired and convicted” of the sadistically brutal beating of Rodney King, the public execution in a hail of bullets of Amadu Diallo in the Bronx, and the homicide of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Sandra Bland and far too many other African Americans?

However, as opposed to waiting him out and subsequently arresting Micah Xavier Johnson after he killed 5 cops he was literally publicly executed, blown to bits by a robot bomb, whereas didn't the police give Dylan Roof a bullet-proof vest and take him to Burgher King after he killed 9 African Americans in their Charleston Church?

Wouldn’t this so consistently murderous GRIEF stop within 6 months of Randy Harrison and ALL of the other murderous KKKlansmen in USA police uniform that we can name are found in or outside of their abode with 2 bullets holes in each knee [between their eyes would make us nearly as EVIL as them and would leave no margin for error]; they’d never walk without pain again?

They wouldn’t dream of trying this so consistently murderous BS on Italian or Irish Americans would they, as they KNOW that they wouldn’t survive, even their families would be in the firing line?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
A crying shame :facepalm:

Justice Dept. Is Said to Quietly Quash Inquiry Into Tamir Rice Killing

Subodh Chandra, a former federal prosecutor who is representing the Rice family, said Tamir’s mother, Samaria Rice, was devastated. “When Samaria Rice heard the news, she cried out repeatedly, ‘I’m not ready for this!’” Chandra said. “The federal investigation was her last hope for justice. Accountability was so important to her and her family.”

Charlie Savage and Katie Benner
The New York Times

:picture:
A memorial to Tamir Rice at the park where the 12-year-old was shot dead by police while playing with a pellet gun, in Cleveland, Dec. 4, 2014. (Ty Wright/The New York Times)

A memorial to Tamir Rice at the park where the 12-year-old was shot dead by police while playing with a pellet gun, in Cleveland, Dec. 4, 2014. (Ty Wright/The New York Times)

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies