REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2011

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Its the right thing to do, hold them liable as well (meanwhile, go Samaria, yall 6 million strong now, put it to good use).

The union that represents Tamir Rice’s killer is now suing toy gun makers
The union previously urged Rice’s family to “educate the youth of Cleveland” on the danger of fake guns

The Cleveland Police Patrolman’s Association (CPPA) announced plans Monday to sue the manufacturers of realistic toy guns such as the one 12-year-old Tamir Rice was playing with when Cleveland Police Officer Timothy Loehmann shot and killed him ...

https://thinkprogress.org/the-union...ller-is-now-suing-toy-gun-makers-ce79a5316c10

1*brF5A4X3SewkZskURSM6OA.jpeg

Tamir Rice’s mother, Samaria Rice, continues to face reminders that the Cleveland police union blames her son and his toy gun for his death at police hands. CREDIT: AP Photo/Mark Gillispie

1*SFJYbo01cC3ql3rWxHQ1sg.png

Alan Pyke
Deputy Economic Policy Editor, ThinkProgress. Poverty, criminal-justice profiteering, police violence, & robber barons. Tips: apyke@americanprogress.org
May 2

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great: ... :weights:

Tamir Rice’s Mother, Samaria Rice, To Open Tamir Rice Cultural Center In 2019
7 hours ago | By Tanay Hudson

She has already purchased the building that will house the center, which costed $162,680, with her $6 million settlement from the wrongful death suit against the city and two officers that shot the pre-teen in 2012 after mistaking him for being armed.

http://madamenoire.com/1026014/samaria-rice-tamir-rice-mother-open-tamir-rice-cultural-center-2019/
gettyimages-468915638.jpg

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies