Black Spirituality Religion : 12 Gates To The City

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
The Judeo-Christian bible begins [Genesis 2] and ends [Revelations 22] with a 12 fruit bearing Tree Of Life. The Metu Neter describes an 11 sphere Tree Of Life. The Kaballah Tree Of Life has 10 nodes. Many ancient cultures had varying concepts of a Tree Of Life. Even Charles Darwin mentioned a "great Tree Of Life" in his "The Origin of the Species".

What is this Tree Of Life that men have been so obsessed with for so many millenia?

The biblical indication of God portrays a marriage, the union, of God [1] and Man [6]: 1 + 6 = 7. The end result of this union, of this marriage, God within Man, is the New Jerusalem [12].

"And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

Revelations 21 describes this New Jerusalem [12]:

1. 12 Gates
  2. 12 Angels at the 12 Gates
  3. 12 Tribes of Israel's names written thereon
  4. 12 Foundations of the wall of the city
  5. 12 Apostles' names in the 12 Foundations
  6. 12 thousand furlong measure of the city
  7. 12 Precious stones garnishing the 12 foundations of the wall of the city

10 < 11 < 12
What is missing from the Kaballah? The Amen.

10 + 1 == 11

What is missing from the Metu Neter? The One.

11 + 1 == 12

Who is The One [1]?

"Did you never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?"​

Hmmm....Well, I've never seen it interpreted this way before.

Matt.21

[42] Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

But I'm witcha on the scripture, though!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back