www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Wellness,

12 Fish You Should Never, Ever Eat

470_2723198.jpg

Steer clear of this seafood that's bad for you and the environment

By Emily Main, Prevention
One fish, two fish, bad-for-you-fish. Yes fish, no fish, red fish…OK fish? Our oceans have become so depleted of wild fish stocks, and so polluted with industrial contaminants, that trying to figure out the fish that are both safe and sustainable can make your head spin. "Good fish" lists can change year after year, because stocks rebound or get depleted every few years, but there are some fish that, no matter what, you can always decline.

suggested reading and viewing the 12:
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/12-fish-never-ever-eat-162200617.html

In the Spirit of Wellness,

12 Fish You Should Never, Ever Eat

470_2723198.jpg

Steer clear of this seafood that's bad for you and the environment

By Emily Main, Prevention
One fish, two fish, bad-for-you-fish. Yes fish, no fish, red fish…OK fish? Our oceans have become so depleted of wild fish stocks, and so polluted with industrial contaminants, that trying to figure out the fish that are both safe and sustainable can make your head spin. "Good fish" lists can change year after year, because stocks rebound or get depleted every few years, but there are some fish that, no matter what, you can always decline.

suggested reading and viewing the 12:
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/12-fish-never-ever-eat-162200617.html

You know I figured, the only food that would safe for us to eat eventually is that we grow ourselves.

Thanks for posting, interesting to say the least.

You know I figured, the only food that would safe for us to eat eventually is that we grow ourselves.

Thanks for posting, interesting to say the least.

Yep, no doubt butterfly#1, its getting down to just that, the only safe food will that we raise ourselves. All other will be non-trustworthy and/or contaminated, yup!

Coger I know the fish in the oceans have become contaminated with sulphur and other things. Those in the picture above I eat.

I also eat

• dolphin
  • snapper
  • mullet'
  • flying fish which is traditionally within our local waters
  • bill fish
  • black jack
  • sword fish
  • tuna
There are many others, I will post pictures of these later.

I live in close proximity to a fishing village, and I have always been eating lots of fish. I do not eat red meat only chicken and fish.

These dangers are very real, and it seems that the chemical companies will continue to dump their waste in the oceans. One can consider the problems the people in Africa have after their fishing stocks are depleted or contaminated. No wonder the fishermen are attacking ocean vessels for ransom. They companies are destroying their livelihood

With all the chemicals in the oceans, our health will certainly be at risk. Thanks for posting.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back