www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Wellness,

12 Fish You Should Never, Ever Eat

470_2723198.jpg

Steer clear of this seafood that's bad for you and the environment

By Emily Main, Prevention
One fish, two fish, bad-for-you-fish. Yes fish, no fish, red fish…OK fish? Our oceans have become so depleted of wild fish stocks, and so polluted with industrial contaminants, that trying to figure out the fish that are both safe and sustainable can make your head spin. "Good fish" lists can change year after year, because stocks rebound or get depleted every few years, but there are some fish that, no matter what, you can always decline.

suggested reading and viewing the 12:
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/12-fish-never-ever-eat-162200617.html

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
In the Spirit of Wellness,

12 Fish You Should Never, Ever Eat

470_2723198.jpg

Steer clear of this seafood that's bad for you and the environment

By Emily Main, Prevention
One fish, two fish, bad-for-you-fish. Yes fish, no fish, red fish…OK fish? Our oceans have become so depleted of wild fish stocks, and so polluted with industrial contaminants, that trying to figure out the fish that are both safe and sustainable can make your head spin. "Good fish" lists can change year after year, because stocks rebound or get depleted every few years, but there are some fish that, no matter what, you can always decline.

suggested reading and viewing the 12:
http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/12-fish-never-ever-eat-162200617.html

You know I figured, the only food that would safe for us to eat eventually is that we grow ourselves.

Thanks for posting, interesting to say the least.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
You know I figured, the only food that would safe for us to eat eventually is that we grow ourselves.

Thanks for posting, interesting to say the least.

Yep, no doubt butterfly#1, its getting down to just that, the only safe food will that we raise ourselves. All other will be non-trustworthy and/or contaminated, yup!

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
Coger I know the fish in the oceans have become contaminated with sulphur and other things. Those in the picture above I eat.

I also eat

• dolphin
  • snapper
  • mullet'
  • flying fish which is traditionally within our local waters
  • bill fish
  • black jack
  • sword fish
  • tuna
There are many others, I will post pictures of these later.

I live in close proximity to a fishing village, and I have always been eating lots of fish. I do not eat red meat only chicken and fish.

These dangers are very real, and it seems that the chemical companies will continue to dump their waste in the oceans. One can consider the problems the people in Africa have after their fishing stocks are depleted or contaminated. No wonder the fishermen are attacking ocean vessels for ransom. They companies are destroying their livelihood

With all the chemicals in the oceans, our health will certainly be at risk. Thanks for posting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Cold Fish Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : How to Choose the Healthiest Fish Food Discussion and Recipes 1
R Black Poetry : Use words strongly consist of verbs only that show action And flow with satisfaction like fish strea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Food Discussion : Fish Stew Food Discussion and Recipes 1
TruthHitman Black Spirituality Religion : Jonah and the Fish proven to be TRUE NOT Mythological Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Destee Black People : Are We Teaching Folk to Fish - Or Are We Teaching Them to Beg for Fish? Black People Open Forum 9
macoo Health and Wellness : Fish and memory Black Health and Wellness 7
noor100 Health and Wellness : Fish oil shows promise in helping some avoid schizophrenia Black Health and Wellness 4
noor100 Health and Wellness : Fish You Shouldn't Eat... Black Health and Wellness 0
gogounited Meat Recipe : Green Onion and Garlic Baked Fish Food Discussion and Recipes 8
Ankhur Black People : Still More Animal Die Offs/ Millions of Fish found Dead Black People Open Forum 0
river Black People : What did They do With All the Dead Fish? Black People Open Forum 1
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Fried Fish May Explain 'Stroke Belt' Mystery Black Health and Wellness 5
Ankhur Black People : Now they are Genetically tampering with Fish, what's safe to eat? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Food Discussion : CHECK YOUR FISH GOOD!!!! Food Discussion and Recipes 4
L Black Poetry : How to make fish cakes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Jahari Kavi Somalia : Pirates, Fish, and Somalia Somalia 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : FISH N' DIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Jokes Humor : The Fish Trial Black Jokes Humor 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : African Leaders are leading Africans to extinction (Teach us how to fish) Chief Elder Osiris 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Fish that couldn't save himself AACOOLDRE 0
Isaiah Black People : FISH GENE SHEDS LIGHT ON HUMAN SKIN COLOR VARIATION... Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Go Fish ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
AHMOSE Meat Recipe : Cucumber Stuffed With Fish Food Discussion and Recipes 2
M Black People : Do any of yall shoot, hunt , or fish Black People Open Forum 22
I Black Poetry : Mud Fish and Crocodile no.1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black People : We Have Bigger Fish To Fry Black People Open Forum 8
M Black Jokes Humor : Yup, another fish story... Black Jokes Humor 4
R Black Poetry : Fresh Fried Fish!!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Astrology : PISCES THE FISH... Black Astrology 124
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 2
A Black People : Food Should Be Free Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People Politics : Toppling Statues and Removing Racist State Flags Should Not be The legacy of The Untimely Demise of George Floyd Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : What books/tools should a person use to study the old testament? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Should I wonder? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black People : How should I put it? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Enlightenment’s Dark Side How the Enlightenment created modern race thinking, and why we should confront it African American History Culture 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Americans should prepare for coronavirus crisis in U.S., CDC says Black People Politics 5
OldSoul Black People : Global Warning by OldSoul (written in Spoken Word and should be read aloud to oneself and with others) Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : No Reason Why we should not have a Nationwide Boycott on Black Friday ova Police Lynching! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : When You Are Thinking Divinely, Then You Are Naturally Behaving As You Should!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Head not at odds it's straight and in Genesis now god create the HEAVEN AND EARTH folks should be in FT LEAVENWORTH for not believing, the earth had n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : All college students should take a mandatory course on black history and white privilege Black Education / Schools 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Should museums return their colonial artifacts? All Things Africa 0
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
dattaswami1 Black Christians : A true devotee must always express that the will of God should always happen either in his case or in the case of the others Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Vegetable - Fruit - Recipe : How to Actually Remove Pesticides From Your Fruit Assuming that you should be worried about them in the first place Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Earth is wobbling more than it should, and humans are likely the cause Science and Technology 0