Black People : 12 + 1 = 13 Star Constellations

Before you do anything you are going to have to drop the science' explain that astrology and astronomy were incomplete when one of the 13 signs was removed. Tell who removed the sign and why...and yes start all over. The Egyptians are the one who developed this system, how hard can it be?

I like the approach of the brother that I embedded...he is on top of his game....!

no joke to me. i just finished a project using the 12 house system.

now what do i do? if i scrap it and redo it using 13 houses will anyone understand what i am doing?
will I?

Read

51pntd5KhdL._SS500_.jpg

...this is where i started

The Zodiac Conspiracy: Your Real Sun Sign
Dr. Atara
Indiana: Xilbris Corporation (2011)
Page 13, 14
“...During those early years astronomy and astrology were equals and both were considered science. These scientists believed that whatever constellation the sun was "in" when you were born helped shape your identify. They were aware of the fact that there are 13 constellations and that the sun travels thru each of them and all of them should be recognized. However, Greek astrologers/scientists, especially Ptolemy created a new paradigm of astrology called the tropical zodiac and decided that including the 13th constellation in their calculations would be too complicated.

This simplistic paradigm was designed to be shared with less educated people who might not understand the complicated configurations of science and math. Their paradigm was 12 signs, 30 degrees for each sign, which makes a 360-degree chart wheel. Thirteen would be awkward in that tidy little equation. By omitting the 13th constellation and silencing sidereal astrology, the vast majority of people could remain ignorant regarding the link between astrology and astronomy.

The conspiracy of silence also destroyed any links between Egypt and astrology. Ptolemy's paradigm made Greek mythology and astrology the most dynamic originators of this ancient scientific art..."

and then advanced here:

Okay he said some around 3:45 that was way off. He said that people don't know that the original moon deity was Thoth aka Djehuti and that's not accurate. Actually the original moon deity was Seshat who Djehuti replaced as being the god of wisdom. Seshat was the Goddess of the Moon and she was also the Goddess of Wisdom, astrology, architecture, etc ... in ancient Kemet. She was the original representation of the crescent moon.

So according to this Im not a Virgo? Im open to truth but daamm now I feel like a helpless... :baby:
Brotha - a lot of people would be surprised at their true sign - but then there are a lot of people who will know the truth and denounce the truth for the purpose of maintaining the lie.

This is a lot more accurate then what we have for today as signs.

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back