Black People : 12 + 1 = 13 Star Constellations

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Fine1952, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    [​IMG]

Ophiuchus (pronounced: Oh-fee-U-cuss)—The Serpent Bearer was intentionally removed by those legacy stealing thieves known as the Greeks.

In his well-documented book "Stolen Legacy" Dr. James points out this fact time and time again as he transverses through the depths of their so-Called history to unfold the Ancient African Egyptian origin of Greek Mythology.

Thanks to Dr. James I had a general working knowledge of this plagiarism yet when I first began the research journey of gathering information little did I suspect that I would come across the fact that "...Ptolemy and the Greek astrologers decided to leave Ophiuchus out of the assigned constellations on the elliptical track..." (Page 255 'The Zodiac Conspiracy: Your Real Sun Sign by Dr. Atara.). Nor that "...Ophiuchus is the only constellation that is symbolized by the life of a real man: Imhotep ('the one who comes in peace’). Imhotep is an African Egyptian who lived in ancient Egypt around the twenty-seventh century BCE. (Page 257, The Zodiac Conspiracy: Your Real Sun Sign by Dr. Atara). Or that "...The Greeks swiped Imhotep from the history of ancient Egypt and assigned stories to him in order to solidify his role in Greek mythology and astronomy..." (Page 257, The Zodiac Conspiracy: Your Real Sun Sign by Dr. Atara).

In TIME written by Zoe Fox, January 13, 2011 she says and I quote: "...The constellation Ophiuchus represents a man wrestling a serpent, dividing the snake’s body in two parts. It is the only sign of the zodiac linked to real men, sharing traits with Imhotep, a 27th century BCE Egyptian doctor...Like Imhotep, Ophiuchus is considered a healer of men and a doctor of medicine or science. He seeks higher education and enlightenment. He is expected to achieve a high position in life..." She goes on to write that "...The Asclepius and the Caduceus, the medical staff, are based on the constellation...". Near the era of Imhotep the only group of people connected directly to serpents and their powers of healing were the Ancient African Sibyls. In order to discredit these women and later write them out of historical fact serpents and snakes were assigned negative connotations (eg. This fact is most notable in the Genesis of the biblical text).

This is the correct order of all 13 Constellations in the Universe:

1.(01/19-02/15) Capricorn/Ram
    2.(02/16-03/11) Aquarius/Water Carrier
    3.(03/12-04/18) Pisces/Fish
    4.(04/19-05/13) Aries/Ram
    5.(05/14-06/19) Taurus/Bull
    6.(06/20-07/20) Gemini/Twins
    7.(07/21-08/09) Cancer/Crab
    8.(08/10-09/15) Leo/Lion
    9.(09/16-10/30) Virgo/Water Bearer
    10.(10/31-11/22) Libra/Scales
    11.(11/23-11/29) Scorpio/Stinger
    12.(11/30-12/17) Ophiuchus/Serpent Bearer
    13.(12/18-01/18) Sagitarius/Archer

2. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    The Greeks and Romans ignorantly thought what they hid would stay hid -- which goes to show their ignorance as truly bliss

The Zodiac Conspiracy: Your Real Sun Sign
    Dr. Atara
    Indiana: Xilbris Corporation (2011)
    Page 13, 14

“...During those early years astronomy and astrology were equals and both were considered science. These scientists believed that whatever constellation the sun was "in" when you were born helped shape your identify. They were aware of the fact that there are 13 constellations and that the sun travels thru each of them and all of them should be recognized. However, Greek astrologers/scientists, especially Ptolemy created a new paradigm of astrology called the tropical zodiac and decided that including the 13th constellation in their calculations would be too complicated.
    This simplistic paradigm was designed to be shared with less educated people who might not understand the complicated configurations of science and math. Their paradigm was 12 signs, 30 degrees for each sign, which makes a 360-degree chart wheel. Thirteen would be awkward in that tidy little equation. By omitting the 13th constellation and silencing sidereal astrology, the vast majority of people could remain ignorant regarding the link between astrology and astronomy.
    The conspiracy of silence also destroyed any links between Egypt and astrology. Ptolemy's paradigm made Greek mythology and astrology the most dynamic originators of this ancient scientific art..."

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :SuN015: this would mess up a lot of work that i have done….

:SuN015:help me somebody….prove this is wrong

:SuN015:i don't want to have to deal with this

:SuN015:lawd, lawd, hab mercy

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :10500:what about sidereal?

5. MahoganyUnique

MahoganyUnique Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +151
    Thank you for this information and resource.

6. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Very good Fine1952 - this goes good with some stuff I wrote in 2009 on this subject here on this actual link...

THE TRUE MEANING OF THE NUMBER 13...

7. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    LOL

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Brother, ru2religious, I knew you were holding out on me, thx much for sharing!

9. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Read

[​IMG]

...this is where i started

The Zodiac Conspiracy: Your Real Sun Sign
    Dr. Atara
    Indiana: Xilbris Corporation (2011)
    Page 13, 14
    “...During those early years astronomy and astrology were equals and both were considered science. These scientists believed that whatever constellation the sun was "in" when you were born helped shape your identify. They were aware of the fact that there are 13 constellations and that the sun travels thru each of them and all of them should be recognized. However, Greek astrologers/scientists, especially Ptolemy created a new paradigm of astrology called the tropical zodiac and decided that including the 13th constellation in their calculations would be too complicated.

This simplistic paradigm was designed to be shared with less educated people who might not understand the complicated configurations of science and math. Their paradigm was 12 signs, 30 degrees for each sign, which makes a 360-degree chart wheel. Thirteen would be awkward in that tidy little equation. By omitting the 13th constellation and silencing sidereal astrology, the vast majority of people could remain ignorant regarding the link between astrology and astronomy.

The conspiracy of silence also destroyed any links between Egypt and astrology. Ptolemy's paradigm made Greek mythology and astrology the most dynamic originators of this ancient scientific art..."

and then advanced here:

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    no joke to me. i just finished a project using the 12 house system.
    now what do i do? if i scrap it and redo it using 13 houses will anyone understand what i am doing?
    will I?