Black Positive People : 11-Year-Old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015
11-Year-Old Genius Gets Higher IQ Score Than Einstein

11-year-old Ramarni Wilfred of Loom Grove, Romford took a Mensa test and scored higher than Steven Hawking, Bill Gatesand Albert Einstein! He scored a whopping 162! Hawking, Gates and Einstein’s scores are 160. Wilfred said, “I can’t begin to compare myself to these great men whose hard work clearly proves that they are true geniuses. I was surprised and very happy when I read the results of my IQ test as I didn’t feel very confident after completing the test.”

After being invited to a graduation ceremony at Oxford University after writing an essay awarded a 2:1, he was then invited to take an IQ test at Birbeck University. Ramarni’s high score has afforded him membership into Mensa, a high IQ society. As a member, Ramarni will now be invited to exclusive events and will be able to mix with people of his own age with the same interests as himself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back