Black People : 10th Anniversary of 911 Attacks

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
This September will be the tenth anniversary of the 911 attacks. Brace yourself for a surge in anti-Islam sentiments which could easily turn into racial actions.

Considering what the Muslims in the so-called middle east are doing to destroy the African heritage in Egypt we really have no reason to associate ourselves with them. I certainly don't plain to suffer by identifying myself with people who could care less about me. However there are those of us who are affiliated with the Nation of Islam and the white people in the United States will not make a difference between the NOI and the Muslims of the middle east. Muslim is Muslim and their sentiment is against anything that looks like it might be thinking about Islam.

This sentiment has never really been abated. right now it may just be simmering compared to what it could be on a cardinal date like the tenth anniversary.

I'm not saying to run scared but don't be surprised and do be prepared.

I just continue to pray for those who lost loved ones in 911...in the WTC, the firefighters, the port authority, the police, those in the planes, etc..for every mourning family member/friend/co-worker of those people murdered.

The true victims of 911 are those who died and their families who, sadly, must relive this horror every year as the media re-hashes it over-and-over, ad nuaseum.

According to youtubes statistics over 20 million have downloaded "Loose Change" and over 50% of Americans are catching up with thwe rest of the wrold in rejecting the "offical story" as fact
Over 50 million have seen Farenhieght 9/11

As the economy gets worse , poor whites will have incidents of attack on any one not white the way they have long before 9/11

peace

The only one's here in NY who still believe the official story are most of the white people who lost 'loved one's' and have received some assisstance in the form of $$ and scared 'negroes' who still believe Massa would neva' du nuttin' liken's ta dat ta hiz ownz people'z.....

Most of the white's who did receive the dough were family members of the firefighters and cops who lost their lives and even all of them didn't receive what they were being promised! So where did those millions and millions of donations go?

It went into the same pockets of those who had a ring side seat as the tragedy unfolded...

I'm going to try and find a thread i started years ago exposing some of this that was laughed at by some and ignored by others......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back