Black People : 10th Anniversary of 911 Attacks

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Mar 16, 2011.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    This September will be the tenth anniversary of the 911 attacks. Brace yourself for a surge in anti-Islam sentiments which could easily turn into racial actions.

Considering what the Muslims in the so-called middle east are doing to destroy the African heritage in Egypt we really have no reason to associate ourselves with them. I certainly don't plain to suffer by identifying myself with people who could care less about me. However there are those of us who are affiliated with the Nation of Islam and the white people in the United States will not make a difference between the NOI and the Muslims of the middle east. Muslim is Muslim and their sentiment is against anything that looks like it might be thinking about Islam.

This sentiment has never really been abated. right now it may just be simmering compared to what it could be on a cardinal date like the tenth anniversary.

I'm not saying to run scared but don't be surprised and do be prepared.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I just continue to pray for those who lost loved ones in 911...in the WTC, the firefighters, the port authority, the police, those in the planes, etc..for every mourning family member/friend/co-worker of those people murdered.

The true victims of 911 are those who died and their families who, sadly, must relive this horror every year as the media re-hashes it over-and-over, ad nuaseum.

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    According to youtubes statistics over 20 million have downloaded "Loose Change" and over 50% of Americans are catching up with thwe rest of the wrold in rejecting the "offical story" as fact
    Over 50 million have seen Farenhieght 9/11

As the economy gets worse , poor whites will have incidents of attack on any one not white the way they have long before 9/11

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

The only one's here in NY who still believe the official story are most of the white people who lost 'loved one's' and have received some assisstance in the form of $$ and scared 'negroes' who still believe Massa would neva' du nuttin' liken's ta dat ta hiz ownz people'z.....

Most of the white's who did receive the dough were family members of the firefighters and cops who lost their lives and even all of them didn't receive what they were being promised! So where did those millions and millions of donations go?

It went into the same pockets of those who had a ring side seat as the tragedy unfolded...

I'm going to try and find a thread i started years ago exposing some of this that was laughed at by some and ignored by others......