Black People : 1000 Churches Connected

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Jun 2, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I found my church is listed on their member roster. I will go by and check on this program and see just how much Operation Push is behind the inititive. If I see I can help I will consider volunteering.

============
    http://www.1000churchesconnected.org/theprogram/default.htm

One Thousand Churches Connected is an initiative of the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition designed to bring the message of economic responsibility to families through churches across the country.

The growth of many communities across the country is stifled by a mentality that encourages people to carry large amounts of personal debt. The problem is compounded by overuse of credit cards and playing the lottery, practices that may ultimately result in unnecessary bankruptcies.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Debit and Credit

“The wicked borrows and does not pay back….Ps 37:21”

What does it take to establish credit? Where do you start? How can you make sure you'll always have good credit?

Good credit and smart money management go hand in hand. This section shows you how to establish a credit presence and maintain a good credit history.

Credit reports and what they contain are explained in detail, as well as how to correct mistakes. You'll also learn about the laws that protect your rights as a consumer.

Review our Credit Curriculum: http://www.1000churchesconnected.org/curriculum/debtcredit/default.htm