Quiet Poetry Lounge : 10 yrs from now

inner mystery

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 14, 2002
Tonight as I lie here in my bed and look into the stars and the galaxy that surrounds it, I wonder what will my life be like 10 yrs from now. I've only been here 15 yrs and I've been with you for 1 week but it feels like my life has passed me by. I have these feelings of wanting to touch you and be with you. Is it wrong to love somebody that you hardly know. I feel like a candle that burns until it is no more. Mixed feelings are what I feel for you but yet I cannot express them. What way or how will I restrain myself from feeling for you the way i do. My feelings are as deep as the valley that surrounds you.Everytime I speak to you all I hear is the swaying of the ocean. When I dream of you all I see is the light that carrys me deep into a forest of passion and love. As i make my way into the boat all I can hear myself saying to the person guiding the boat is take me into the center of his heart and never guide me anywhere else. Is it wrong for your heart to beat at a fast pace when the one you love is near. When I hear the whispers of your sweet nothings in my ear I only feel one telling me that I'm floating above the clouds, the one's telling me that i'm a beautiful swan floating across a crystal lake, the one telling me i don't care where I at 10 yrs from now as long as I'm beside you.