Black People : 10 ways to Dodge the Draft (DTD)--PREPARE FOR A Fall 2007 DRAFT

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
10 ways to Dodge the Draft (DTD)--PREPARE FOR A Fall 2007 DRAFT

http://www.10waystododgethedraft.com/

DODGE THE IMPENDING DRAFT
The writting is on the wall, the George Bush Goverment has stretched it's military to the breaking point, and without an influx of new recruits, the US Goverment won't be able to go after the other world targets in it's cross-hairs. Senior Pentagon officials are calling for the invasion of Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan and Somalia over the next three years. The Mideast conflict is about to trigger the next world war!

PREPARE FOR A Fall 2007 DRAFT

Do a search on Google.com and you will find numerous articles that outline the coming Draft. There are links to Bills being passed by the rich and the elite lawmakers of the country that intend to put you or your loved ones in harms way. America isn't in danger, you aren't being asked to defend the Country you love, They are DEMANDING that you lay down your LIFE, your FUTURE, and your FAMILY's future for THEIR best interests.

TECHNIQUES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW

My Grandfather was conscripted to fight the Germans back in World War II. We spoke about the methods the Goverment used to "recuit" soldiers, and what things made a man unfit for duty. My Uncle fought in Vietnam and he told me about the medical testing each recuit had to pass before being shipped overseas to fight the NVA. I have taken those ideas and refined them into 10 easy to use tactics to make sure that you DO NOT pass the minimum entrance requirements for the military. This knowledge will ensure that your family doesn't have to go through the despair of losing a father, mother, sister, brother, or child just to make others more wealthy.

10 WAYS TO DODGE THE DRAFT

One method was designed by a doctor to fool the Draft Board into thinking you are completely unfit to serve in the armed forces. With this ONE TACTIC, you can avoid being sent into the hell of the Middle East or Korea. It can be done with two simple items found in everyone's home, and you can repeat it on any further tests. It is a techinque that is completely harmless to you as well. Can you really not afford this information?

FAIL THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

Do you have a family member of the Draft age? (18-34) Do you want to give them extra options?

Be with your family during these troubled times. Don't get sent overseas!
Dodging this draft IS NOT unpatriotic. They want you to die for thier OIL.

THIS INEXPENSIVE GUIDE CAN SAVE YOU

More information on how to advoid the draft

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=How+do+dodge+the+draft&form=QBRE

Dodge the Impending US Military Draft - Say NO to Conscription
Dodge the impeding 2006 US Military Draft! Protect yourself and your loved ones from George W Bush, and his Saudi ... PREPARE FOR A Fall 2007 DRAFT: Do a search on Google.com and you will find numerous ...

www.10waystododgethedraft.com
· Cached page
10 Ways to Dodge the Draft :: FAQ
FAQ; Login and Registration Issues Why can't I log in? Why do I need to register at all? Why do I get logged off automatically? How do I prevent my username from appearing in the online user listings?

www.10waystododgethedraft.com/forum/faq.php?sid=4d55a7330603fe1283f10406b1e72ab9&PHPSESSID...
· Cached page
+Show more results from www.10waystododgethedraft.com
Avoid The Draft| Beat the Draft | How to Get Out of the Draft | Draft ...
... the first books in the United States on selective service law which he entitled Legal Rights to Draft ... associates, no assistants, and no paralegals, as he has determined that his clients want him to do ...

www.avoidthedraft.net/index.html
· 7/21/2007
· Cached page
Avoid The Draft| Beat the Draft | How to Get Out of the Draft | Draft ...
HOW DO I PRESENT MY CLAIM FOR A DRAFT DEFERMENT? The selective service system has a process for presenting a draft deferment case. There are local boards, state boards, and a national board who ...

www.avoidthedraft.net/question.html
· Cached page
+Show more results from www.avoidthedraft.net
Dodge the Draft? Refuse to Volunteer
Dodge the Draft? Refuse to Volunteer. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/draftrefusevolunteer17apr04.shtml ... ALLEGIANCE." (almost everyone does!...thinking it must be REQUIRED!): "I, (name) do ...

educate-yourself.org/cn/draftrefusevolunteer17apr04.shtml
· Cached page
Will Clark Dodge the Draft?
Will Clark Dodge the Draft? ... If we had to do it the old-fashioned way, with phone trees and letters, it just wouldn't ...

www.wired.com/politics/law/news/2003/06/59218
· 7/21/2007
· Cached page
The Neil Rogers Show - News - Did Karl Rove dodge the draft?
Did Karl Rove dodge the draft? by Rebecca Walsh Link to Article. Except for a lapse of several months ... I don't remember Karl saying he would get married or get a student deferment or do anything ...

news.neilrogers.com/news/articles/2004092003.html
· 7/20/2007
· Cached page
United States Basketball League - Stats
Dodge City. 20 8 .715 : Albany. 16 7 .696 : Gary ^ 16 11 .560 ... Team has two forfeit wins that do not factor into Winning ... 2007 USBL DRAFT 2006 USBL DRAFT ...

www.usbl.com/stat-central.php
· Cached page
Clinton's Dubious Draft Dodge - BreakTheChain.org
Until now, that is, when this anonymously authored chain letter pretends to do what the ... A complete account of Clinton's elaborate draft-dodge is given in the reference cited below, but the ...

www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/clintondraft.html
· Cached page

MarchoftheLions said:
I'm not registered to vote, yet I'm eligible to be drafted.

I remember getting a little postcard to fill out when I turned 18...grandmother made sure that I filled it out and sent it in.

More likely than not, you are speaking of the little Selective Service cards that I received when I was both 17 and 18. Even after filling out two of them, I have yet to discover how that makes me eligible for the draft...

MK

My apologies, maybe "eligible" wasn't the right word for it. I should have said "registered" instead. But thank you, the selective service cards are what I was talking about.

"If and when the Congress and the President reinstate a military draft, the Selective Service System would conduct a National Draft Lottery to determine the order in which young men would be drafted"

http://www.sss.gov/FSlottery.htm

"When registration was resumed in 1980, the matter of issuing some type of "draft card" was carefully studied. Based on previous experience, the decision was made to issue a Registration Acknowledgment to registrants as evidence of their registration and not to require that the proof of registration be carried."

http://www.sss.gov/FSdraftcd.htm

Personally, I'm not sure what I'd do if I was ever drafted...especially while I'm still in college.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back