Nation of Gods and Earths : 10% vs. devil

the NOGE, for multiplying this knowledge among the younger generation who have fallen into wearing the hallmarks, trademarks, signs and symbols of the 10 percent, such as Knights templar crosses, Skull and Bones, spider webs and Baphomet heads.
The ten percent go by many names;

Progressives call them the Illuminati;

in the press and news ,
they are known as;

The Knights of Malta
The Knights templar
Ordo Templi Orientis
The Club of Rome
Tavistock
Jesuits
Royal Institute of International Affairs
Skull and Bones
Bohemian Grove
Knights of Saint John
Bilderbergs
Trilaterl Commision
Council on Foreign Relations
International Monetary Fund
B'Nai Brith
Klu Klux Klan
Permindex
Cosa Nostra
Opus Dei
P2 Masonry
Peace,

That's quite a list you have there. You can also add:

Freemasons
Schriners
World Health Organization
The Rothschilds

and a whole bunch more.......

The Nation of Gods and Earths will always welcome contributions but even more important we welcome your attention. Because at the end of the day we want to free the minds of our people so that they tap into their latent divinity and get from under the devil's rule. You can't appose the devil if you don't know who the devil is. You can't assist God or be God if you don't know who God is. :wink:

Peace
Precise

Peace,

That's quite a list you have there. You can also add:

Freemasons
Schriners
World Health Organization
The Rothschilds

and a whole bunch more.......

The Nation of Gods and Earths will always welcome contributions but even more important we welcome your attention. Because at the end of the day we want to free the minds of our people so that they tap into their latent divinity and get from under the devil's rule. You can't appose the devil if you don't know who the devil is. You can't assist God or be God if you don't know who God is. :wink:

Peace
Precise
The information is being wiped out, even Amos Wilson's Black Power was out of print for a minute.

The 5 percent is our only hope to desseminate this kind of info and alert to the Black community on a grassroots level

The information is being wiped out, even Amos Wilson's Black Power was out of print for a minute.

The 5 percent is our only hope to desseminate this kind of info and alert to the Black community on a grassroots level
Peace,

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the 5% is the only hope. There are plenty of grassroots organizations that are doing the best they can to combat white supremacy. What I will say is nobody does it like the Gods and the Earths because we'll tell the devil to his face what time it is while many of these other folks are are still stuck in the mystery God and mystery devil perspective.

Peace
Precise

Peace,

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the 5% is the only hope. There are plenty of grassroots organizations that are doing the best they can to combat white supremacy. What I will say is nobody does it like the Gods and the Earths because we'll tell the devil to his face what time it is while many of these other folks are are still stuck in the mystery God and mystery devil perspective.

Peace
Precise
you missed my point,
the Nation are the only ones who can reach the youth at their level and do it on an underground basis,
and we should support that effort because at this point in time, we need our youth to seehaveing a knowledge of self as THE IN THING, rather then the popular fad now amongst teens of being deaf dumb and blind to that knowledge

you missed my point,
the Nation are the only ones who can reach the youth at their level and do it on an underground basis,
and we should support that effort because at this point in time, we need our youth to seehaveing a knowledge of self as THE IN THING, rather then the popular fad now amongst teens of being deaf dumb and blind to that knowledge
Peace,

Pardon self, I did miss your point. Your are correct. We do reach the youth, even the most troubled, despised & rejected youth. There's just something about learning you are divine that makes a difference. There is something about learning the enemy of the righteous is not a spook that makes a difference. Good point you've made.

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back