Nation of Gods and Earths : 10% vs. devil

Can you explain who and what the 10% are and how or if they differ from the devil?
Peace to the Earth,

Another good question, you on a roll. This is a topic that generates a great deal of confusion even among those who claim to be 5%, God or Earth. I will make this quick and concise so there is no confusion.

We teach that the colored man (Caucasian man) is devil. The devil is a being and this being was made through eugenics to remove the dominant genetic code out of a person so that all you would have left is a genetic recessive individual who could then be further grafted mentally and physically to produce a person who is both mentally wicked and physically weak.

The 10% represents a group of people who have knowledge of self (they know who the true and living God is) but they conceal this truth and use all forms of mental warfare (education, religion, etc.) to rob people of their money so that they can control them and also live in luxury themselves. Devils (Caucasians) make up a large percentage of the 10%, yet there are people of color who also advocate the devil's culture (concealing the truth so they can maintain themselves and get rich off of the mentally dead). When I think of black 10%ers I usually equate them with clergy because although they teach that God is an unseen spook, they generally know who the true and living God is from their little secret societies. So many of the black clergy you meet are getting their pockets laced with money from the ignorant flock of people they sell false hope to in the form of pie in the sky and never never land you get to go to after you die. Many of them know this is a lie yet greed and a general desire to be like the devil they emulate promotes this kind of behavior.

Peace
Precise

Ma'at Hetep

Peace to the Earth,

Another good question, you on a roll. This is a topic that generates a great deal of confusion even among those who claim to be 5%, God or Earth. I will make this quick and concise so there is no confusion.

We teach that the colored man (Caucasian man) is devil. The devil is a being and this being was made through eugenics to remove the dominant genetic code out of a person so that all you would have left is a genetic recessive individual who could then be further grafted mentally and physically to produce a person who is both mentally wicked and physically weak.

The 10% represents a group of people who have knowledge of self (they know who the true and living God is) but they conceal this truth and use all forms of mental warfare (education, religion, etc.) to rob people of their money so that they can control them and also live in luxury themselves. Devils (Caucasians) make up a large percentage of the 10%, yet there are people of color who also advocate the devil's culture (concealing the truth so they can maintain themselves and get rich off of the mentally dead). When I think of black 10%ers I usually equate them with clergy because although they teach that God is an unseen spook, they generally know who the true and living God is from their little secret societies. So many of the black clergy you meet are getting their pockets laced with money from the ignorant flock of people they sell false hope to in the form of pie in the sky and never never land you get to go to after you die. Many of them know this is a lie yet greed and a general desire to be like the devil they emulate promotes this kind of behavior.

Peace
Precise

Very interesting and from what I see very true. Where can I find more of these teachings?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back