Black Relationships : 10 Reasons He Isnt Proposing

The 11th reason, is that he is wicked as hell and has no clue what marriage is about.

I think that came under the, dont wanna get married category, doesnt it?

Whoa Mike! No marriage or dating? That's rather drastic isnt it?

Not to me. I enjoy the company of women ;)

But i speak from the mind of a 21 yr old who got burned of sorts in his last "relationship". I hold no ill will towards her or that time....Best 2 yrs of life of sorts. I had the girl n felt i had the world. But i don't hold myself to this stance. anything can happen n my feelings can change. But if not i don't care. I forever have things to do to keep busy.

Not to me. I enjoy the company of women ;)

But i speak from the mind of a 21 yr old who got burned of sorts in his last "relationship". I hold no ill will towards her or that time....Best 2 yrs of life of sorts. I had the girl n felt i had the world. But i don't hold myself to this stance. anything can happen n my feelings can change. But if not i don't care. I forever have things to do to keep busy.

Maybe she will return

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back