Black Relationships : 10 Reasons He Isnt Proposing

I didnt say men dont make love. I said we dont view sex that way. Thinking that is a recipe for failure.

We agree on expectations after sex

Ok, if you know what you are dealing with up front, then brothers need to laugh in sisters faces when they try to play the victim card. Moreover, when you try to go bitter. Common sense says you cant fix everything.

Btw, associating getting older with being less desirable is a mental issue yall have. There is nothing like an experienced, mature woman. You only lose it in YOUR mind.

Marriage may not be, but a relationship is. Many have given up, even on that.

Mom and aunts arent good role models? Thart implies systemic dysfunction in our communities and families, doesnt it?

The problem with you Kemestry you want to put the blame on women...as if women have their issues that they do by coincidence...

Again, as I stated before this is an US issue...There are two parties involved for the construction of the human race...Both parties can be seen as equally dysfunctional..

There are pros and cons to both sides....but yet you are only one-sided and in denial about your approach...time and time again with these baiting threads that you do...

Making it seem as if you have all the answers when you have absolutely none...ZERO

I can only be as candid about this as I can to you....You will NEVER have the answer to women...EVER in your life...

Say what you will about your "facts"....But I think that there is a beauty when there is a mystery and contrast to both men and women, leaving us still fondly attracted to one another...That difference is what keeps me attracted to men...It doesn't leave me second guessing them...At the end of the day I've accepted how men act and just how they operate...I think this is a guiding principle when you are trying to find that significant other...Another thing is understanding that not all women are the same and not all men do the same....and not categorizing everyone into these already negative views of both black men and women.

Black women are by far the best women out here...yet you continue to try to find fault in us...if it is soooooo bad and finding a good black woman to be your spouse/significant other...then do what you need to do and go get you a white woman.

I cannot continue to have this discussion with you because I was very honest in my opinion and feel I have given you enough information as you need, yet you have missed the point due to your inability to get past your narrow minded views.

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Women want to be nurturers and this one of their ways of doing it...they try with the best intentions...even though it burns them in the end...But who are we really to blame? The women for wanting the men to be at their best? Or the men who want to be at their worst and laugh at the women for trying?

Women want to be nurturers and this one of their ways of doing it...they try with the best intentions...even though it burns them in the end...But who are we really to blame? The women for wanting the men to be at their best? Or the men who want to be at their worst and laugh at the women for trying?

I have no problems with women being nurturers, I have been at odds with Kem in the past with the Mookie campaign when Mookie deceives victims, but when the "victims" are never deceived then are they really victims?

I have no problems with women being nurturers, I have been at odds with Kem in the past with the Mookie campaign when Mookie deceives victims, but when the "victims" are never deceived then are they really victims?

It's bruised egos and heartbreak...because this is what mookies do...They act like they are going to change...they put on a show...Trust me I know...and then do a complete 360 back to their old ways when the woman is now comfortable and thinking that he is changed.

It's bruised egos and heartbreak...because this is what mookies do...They act like they are going to change...they put on a show...Trust me I know...and then do a complete 360 back to their old ways when the woman is now comfortable and thinking that he is changed.

No doubt, but when one knows an individual is a "Mookie" and they still procede with the relationship, whether they change the individual or not, they are aware of the risks correct?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back