Black Relationships : 10 Guys You May Overlook

Read the article. Loved it, except for the last suggestion, and not because of the suggestion, but of the attitude about the converse. Not only do our black magazines have a way of justifying one pathway for one gender, they have an equally compelling way of bashing the other gender for taking similar suggestions. I'm not into white women, but I am less into hypocrisy.

Read the article. Loved it, except for the last suggestion, and not because of the suggestion, but of the attitude about the converse. Not only do our black magazines have a way of justifying one pathway for one gender, they have an equally compelling way of bashing the other gender for taking similar suggestions. I'm not into white women, but I am less into hypocrisy.

That suggestion is the latest hotness. As if ww have so many guys they will give them away. Moreover, wm have the lowest marriage rates outside their race

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back