Black People : 10/2010 Message from a Revolutionary

So while some things you have said and written I can and will forgive and forget:

Always do remember that what what he does and says nowadays, via his recent words of advice, which may well be his last act of courage and sacrifice for the sake of our various relations...

Others just talk the talk:

This was basicaly a general post for the entire Destee community, but since you made it a personal ish, and I have posted several times what I have done still do and have worked with in NYC

Chuck:

In all due candor and honesty, you've been very general about your claimed efforts, never bothered to go into detail about them...

On the other hand, I'm claiming and saying nothing to you I haven't done likewise when it comes to other posters...

I must also remind you that from the getgo I admitted my present siuation is both limited and limiting...

I'm keeping it general in public:

If and when you kick it with me in private, I'll got into the specifics...

Next?

what is it that you have been doing in Detroit and who have you worked with so that others can be inspired to do likewise?

Chuck:

Most of us who post on message boards etc. give the other person the benefit of the doubt, i. e. , you are who you claim and say you are as well as are about, unless and until the facts proven otherwise...

Also if only you could and would do more than just react to whatever you've read--respond as though you've learned something in the process etc.

Your's is a hit and run tactic:

It is becoming a bit annoying...

And I'm not 'impressed' one doggone bit!

But if anything you dare not just forget:

I am one of the few remaining posters able and willing to forgive (though even I won't forget) such juvenile antics...

The questions others are now bound to be asking has less to do with your intelligence and more to do with your sincerity etc.

I among others as best as we can do continue to help make a difference:

Anybody can just make a great speech...

Perhaps it is you that can't or won't make a clear distinction between the two...

My ability etc. to get points across on the message boards of this one website may well be halted (if not permanent ended):

That in and of itself won't end my involvement...

If this is the best you can do:

Others can and might end yours...

Do keep that in mind as well...

:em0200:
now if you can translate all that into the vernacular like
you know

the

way you speak in real life face to face to a brother on your block,

then I can respond,

otherwise

I have no idea of what you are talking about

I don't know if it happened to you or if others told you it happened to them:

I do feel and think you reacted negatively to what brother Jamal said--rather than give him props for passing along the torch etc. to uplift the race etc. to you and your generations--i. e., which is why you need and should want to respond in a more positive and progressive means/ways/etc., via what is now your responsibilities etc.

Any elder brother can and will do or say only so much at that point in their personal journeys...

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back