Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Michel Chosudovsky editor of www.globalresearch.ca, interviews Fidel Castro,
his timely message is on video at the site

From October 12 to 15, 2010, I had extensive and detailed discussions with Fidel Castro in Havana, pertaining to the dangers of nuclear war, the global economic crisis and the nature of the New World Order. These meetings resulted in a wide-ranging and fruitful interview that will be published shortly by Global Research and Cuba Debate. The following message by Fidel against Nuclear War was recorded on October 15. Below is the text of this brief and forceful message as well the video recording. This important message is based on Fidel Castro's analysis and understanding of the dangers of military escalation including the threats (confirmed by statements of President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton) to use tactical nuclear weapons on a pre-emptive basis against Iran.

Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, October 21, 2010

www.globalresearch.ca

After the 60s with so many killed off or passed on, there are less folks now in prominent positions with heart

not in the street sense of heart but in the Kemetic sense of balance

many have a lot on their mind, their thoughts their plans their issues, their drama, but

what is in the heart?
what is the focus?

the personal or the collective?

is the heart empty and full of avarice,and ego or is the heart full of light pure energy and dedication to ones fellow human being, and to all life and the planet, full of so much light and energy that it is light as a feather

MAAT

Those who have been here and walked and talked with those we revere, have much light to give,
in a world clouded like the skies in Matrix

Yes...

Some folks should be honored and others remain our role models...

But...

Do add to your list the aformentioned Brother Jamal, who was and is giving you and yours a reality check/way up call, too...

I also give him props for being able and willing to play his role, i. e., an elder who is being awfully diplomatic via passing along the right and responsibility 'to take it to the next phase', not just second guessing you, as others will try to as well...

Let us not just forget what he's up against:

Always do remember that what he does and says nowadays, via his recent words of advice, may well be his last act of courage and sacrifice for the sake of our various relations...

Others just talk the talk:

The elder brother continues to walk the walk...

:SuN020:

Yes...

Some folks should be honored and others remain our role models...

But...

Do add to your list the aformentioned Brother Jamal, who was and is giving you and yours a reality check/way up call, too...

I also give him props for being able and willing to play his role, i. e., an elder who is being awfully diplomatic via passing along the right and responsibility 'to take it to the next phase', not just second guessing you, as others will try to as well...

Let us not just forget what he's up against:

Always do remember that what he does and says nowadays, via his recent words of advice, may well be his last act of courage and sacrifice for the sake of our various relations...

The elder brother continues to walk the walk...

:SuN020:
So while some things you have said and written I can and will forgive and forget:

Always do remember that what what he does and says nowadays, via his recent words of advice, which may well be his last act of courage and sacrifice for the sake of our various relations...

This was basicaly a general post for the entire Destee community, but since you made it a personal ish, and I have posted several times what I have done still do and have worked with in NYC

what is it that you have been doing in Detroit and who have you worked with so that others can be inspired to do likewise?

So while some things you have said and written I can and will forgive and forget:

Always do remember that what what he does and says nowadays, via his recent words of advice, which may well be his last act of courage and sacrifice for the sake of our various relations...

This was basicaly a general post for the entire Destee community, but since you made it a personal ish, and I have posted several times what I have done still do and have worked with in NYC

Chuck:

In all due candor and honesty, you've been very general about your claimed efforts, never bothered to go into detail about them...

On the other hand, I'm claiming and saying nothing to you I haven't done likewise when it comes to other posters...

I must also remind you that from the getgo I admitted my present siuation is both limited and limiting...

I'm keeping it general in public:

If and when you kick it with me in private, I'll got into the specifics...

Next?

what is it that you have been doing in Detroit and who have you worked with so that others can be inspired to do likewise?

Chuck:

Most of us who post on message boards etc. give the other person the benefit of the doubt, i. e. , you are who you claim and say you are as well as are about, unless and until the facts proven otherwise...

Also if only you could and would do more than just react to whatever you've read--respond as though you've learned something in the process etc.

Your's is a hit and run tactic:

It is becoming a bit annoying...

And I'm not 'impressed' one doggone bit!

But if anything you dare not just forget:

I am one of the few remaining posters able and willing to forgive (though even I won't forget) such juvenile antics...

The questions others are now bound to be asking has less to do with your intelligence and more to do with your sincerity etc.

I among others as best as we can do continue to help make a difference:

Anybody can just make a great speech...

Perhaps it is you that can't or won't make a clear distinction between the two...

My ability etc. to get points across on the message boards of this one website may well be halted (if not permanent ended):

That in and of itself won't end my involvement...

If this is the best you can do:

Others can and might end yours...

Do keep that in mind as well...

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back