Black People : 10/2010 Message from a Revolutionary

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Michel Chosudovsky editor of www.globalresearch.ca, interviews Fidel Castro,
    his timely message is on video at the site

From October 12 to 15, 2010, I had extensive and detailed discussions with Fidel Castro in Havana, pertaining to the dangers of nuclear war, the global economic crisis and the nature of the New World Order. These meetings resulted in a wide-ranging and fruitful interview that will be published shortly by Global Research and Cuba Debate. The following message by Fidel against Nuclear War was recorded on October 15. Below is the text of this brief and forceful message as well the video recording. This important message is based on Fidel Castro's analysis and understanding of the dangers of military escalation including the threats (confirmed by statements of President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton) to use tactical nuclear weapons on a pre-emptive basis against Iran.

Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research, October 21, 2010

www.globalresearch.ca

2. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    After the 60s with so many killed off or passed on, there are less folks now in prominent positions with heart

not in the street sense of heart but in the Kemetic sense of balance

many have a lot on their mind, their thoughts their plans their issues, their drama, but

what is in the heart?
    what is the focus?

the personal or the collective?

is the heart empty and full of avarice,and ego or is the heart full of light pure energy and dedication to ones fellow human being, and to all life and the planet, full of so much light and energy that it is light as a feather

MAAT

Those who have been here and walked and talked with those we revere, have much light to give,
    in a world clouded like the skies in Matrix

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,530
    Yes...

Some folks should be honored and others remain our role models...

But...

Do add to your list the aformentioned Brother Jamal, who was and is giving you and yours a reality check/way up call, too...

I also give him props for being able and willing to play his role, i. e., an elder who is being awfully diplomatic via passing along the right and responsibility 'to take it to the next phase', not just second guessing you, as others will try to as well...

Let us not just forget what he's up against:

Always do remember that what he does and says nowadays, via his recent words of advice, may well be his last act of courage and sacrifice for the sake of our various relations...

Others just talk the talk:

The elder brother continues to walk the walk...

:SuN020:

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    So while some things you have said and written I can and will forgive and forget:

Always do remember that what what he does and says nowadays, via his recent words of advice, which may well be his last act of courage and sacrifice for the sake of our various relations...

Others just talk the talk:

This was basicaly a general post for the entire Destee community, but since you made it a personal ish, and I have posted several times what I have done still do and have worked with in NYC

what is it that you have been doing in Detroit and who have you worked with so that others can be inspired to do likewise?

5. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,530

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014

7. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,530
    I don't know if it happened to you or if others told you it happened to them:

I do feel and think you reacted negatively to what brother Jamal said--rather than give him props for passing along the torch etc. to uplift the race etc. to you and your generations--i. e., which is why you need and should want to respond in a more positive and progressive means/ways/etc., via what is now your responsibilities etc.

Any elder brother can and will do or say only so much at that point in their personal journeys...

:em0200:

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I havent seen the vid and am unable to on MSNTV, who is brother Jamal and what did he say on the video?

9. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,530
    Didn't you pass along the quote etc. that he said it's no longer his call to lead the charges?

Now you're confusing the heck out of me too!

:10500:

10. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,530
    Also keep in mind the elder brother is both in lockdown and facing a murder charge...

:10500: