Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships

Limitations are no excuse for seeking excellence. I know you know that.

I don't disagree with your statement Brother Babasola, I was speaking to the reality of the situation. People get involved for a number of reasons. Sometimes excellence is not at the forefront of concern sometimes it is. I was only suggesting that it wasn't the single moms fault like Kemestry was implying.

You can easily have a relationship start with excellence. A couple gets married, divorces and the children live with the mother. The mother is now considered a single mom. The husband seemed fine for the first 8 years. Then things changed. So the woman is being blamed for the husband not being sincere. It's the woman's fault for not seeing a potential problem 8 years prior which led her to becoming a single mom?

I have no problem with seeking excellence. Sometimes things don't turn out excellent. That's the reality i was addressing.

I don't disagree with your statement Brother Babasola, I was speaking to the reality of the situation. People get involved for a number of reasons. Sometimes excellence is not at the forefront of concern sometimes it is. I was only suggesting that it wasn't the single moms fault like Kemestry was implying.

You can easily have a relationship start with excellence. A couple gets married, divorces and the children live with the mother. The mother is now considered a single mom. The husband seemed fine for the first 8 years. Then things changed. So the woman is being blamed for the husband not being sincere. It's the woman's fault for not seeing a potential problem 8 years prior which led her to becoming a single mom?

I have no problem with seeking excellence. Sometimes things don't turn out excellent. That's the reality i was addressing.

I feel the spirit of what you're suggesting of not putting all the blame on one half (sisters). However sistahs must take total control of what goes in and comes out of their bodies. Until they do many or our women will continue to play the victim

What is the biggest mistake women make that kills a man's attraction?
I think the main reason is the representative that caught his attention is gone and her real persona is not what he wants. The crux is Be who you really are ALL The time. Then you will attract some one that really likes you. Stop being phony. Example met a woman everything seemed to be cool, 6 months down the line we are sitting in the kitchen eating and she lets out a nasty fart. She giggles and says excuse me. The next day she does it while we were chillin in the the car. Now mind you for the first 6 months she never let go like that in front of me. Her representative was gone and I followed.

I made that remark after a brotha suggested sistahs have limited options when it comes to good Black men
yes, I agree that there are limited options when it comes to black men. That is why I do believe that woman should not settle for less in a man just because there are limited options. just like you value your job and put in the best effort. You should as well with your mate. I think your comment is appropriate. Not to settle for someone that only puts in little effort or don't seem as to value his mate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back