Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships

A woman should keep herself up.
all people should work out in some manner. brake a sweat. walk, ride a bike. do something, anything.
if you spend your week without any regular, strenuous activity you are killing yourself.
too many sisters spend their time and money on hair and nails while doing nothing for their figure.
the country is full of fat sisters with nice hair and nails. fat women are not sexy or attractive. sorry.
if you looked good when you got him you better maintain that to keep him.
if you ever go to a strip club you will not find any fat sisters in there. not a one.

few sisters even know what it takes to please their man.

PS : fruit, nuts, grains and vegetables.....plenty of water

all people should work out in some manner. brake a sweat. walk, ride a bike. do something, anything.
if you spend your week without any regular, strenuous activity you are killing yourself.
too many sisters spend their time and money on hair and nails while doing nothing for their figure.
the country is full of fat sisters with nice hair and nails. fat women are not sexy or attractive. sorry.
if you looked good when you got him you better maintain that to keep him.
if you ever go to a strip club you will not find any fat sisters in there. not a one.

few sisters even know what it takes to please their man.

PS : fruit, nuts, grains and vegetables.....plenty of water

That is true. I'll agree with that. But, it's not just sisters. Its also brothers, white men and women are also guilty of that.

That's what I eat, but you know I also eat fish twice a week.

I guess you caught me off guard. I was expecting you to name some other type of behavior. Well, not eating healthy and neglecting your health is a behavior too, now that I think about it. Thanks for posting, James.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back