Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships

Razny

Apr 4, 2018
all people should work out in some manner. brake a sweat. walk, ride a bike. do something, anything.
if you spend your week without any regular, strenuous activity you are killing yourself.
too many sisters spend their time and money on hair and nails while doing nothing for their figure.
the country is full of fat sisters with nice hair and nails. fat women are not sexy or attractive. sorry.
if you looked good when you got him you better maintain that to keep him.
if you ever go to a strip club you will not find any fat sisters in there. not a one.

few sisters even know what it takes to please their man.

PS : fruit, nuts, grains and vegetables.....plenty of water

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
all people should work out in some manner. brake a sweat. walk, ride a bike. do something, anything.
if you spend your week without any regular, strenuous activity you are killing yourself.
too many sisters spend their time and money on hair and nails while doing nothing for their figure.
the country is full of fat sisters with nice hair and nails. fat women are not sexy or attractive. sorry.
if you looked good when you got him you better maintain that to keep him.
if you ever go to a strip club you will not find any fat sisters in there. not a one.

few sisters even know what it takes to please their man.

PS : fruit, nuts, grains and vegetables.....plenty of water
Some men like their women thick. If a man stops loving his woman cause she gain weight, his love wasn’t strong enough to keep them together anyway.
Had it not been weight, it would have been something else.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Some men like their women thick. If a man stops loving his woman cause she gain weight, his love wasn’t strong enough to keep them together anyway. If I liked thick women, you were thick when we started
Had it not been weight, it would have been something else. No, maybe you quit caring. Guys tend to want what they started with

Hypersonic

Mar 25, 2018
We men are visual creatures but if we stop loving a woman because she puts on pounds then we are being the shallow ones.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
We men are visual creatures but if we stop loving a woman because she puts on pounds then we are being the shallow ones.

It is what it is. That's part of being visual isn't it?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
All I know is when one or the other party in a possible new relationship comes out the gate lying it will never last once the truth surfaces. Well unless one or both parties look at it as a very short term fling, booty call arrangement or a one night stand. When one put's their best foot forward for the first date it is expected to maintain some reasonable semblance of the initial image within reason. When both parties are seriously committed to each other, changes in physical appearances due to health that's not in control of the affected party should in no way diminish the love between the two. Otherwise if efforts are not attempted to maintain a healthy lifestyle including weight control and personal appearance and more so personal hygiene then counseling is needed before the relationship is in danger of failing and fail it will.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: