Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships

they get fat......

Even though men get fat too? Is there a double standard?

I have heard of this. But, I don't recall ever hearing of a woman leaving her man because he got fat. Hmmm....

And, I know a couple where the man cooks all this fattening food, but doesn't want his wife to eat it. I think he is being unfair. He is BBQing everthing in sight, but wants her to just eat salad...LOL

He feels like she should look like she did when he met her 25 years and one child ago.

Do you think that's fair?

Even though men get fat too? Is there a double standard?

I have heard of this. But, I don't recall ever hearing of a woman leaving her man because he got fat. Hmmm....

And, I know a couple where the man cooks all this fattening food, but doesn't want his wife to eat it. I think he is being unfair. He is BBQing everthing in sight, but wants her to just eat salad...LOL

He feels like she should look like she did when he met her 25 years and one child ago.

Do you think that's fair?
you ask for reasons. i give you one and you argue with me. :11300:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back