Law Forum : 1 million bail for campus cop.....

:10500:.o0( You know they've set up a massive gofundme account for him )

You know they did, that way folks like Hannity can donate and show their support fot this type of behavior. Also, sinse when did campus cop stop and give out traffic tickets for off campus driving? His lawyer has already put fourth the "feared for my life" excuse.

Peace!

What did I juss say???

Cop accused of killing driver out of jail, free on bond

CINCINNATI — A former University of Cincinnati police officer charged with murder in the shooting death of a man he pulled over for a missing front license plate pleaded not guilty in court Thursday and was out of jail on bond less than eight hours later.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ncinnati-police-officer-arraignment/30876021/

I read one article that said that people from all over the country donated. No 10% of a Mil.. is 100k. So either 100 folks sent one buck, or some big money was given. Either way, it shows what many folks think about us.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back