1 Meal a Day

Nisa said:
I was wondering if any of the other members are following how to eat to live. I want to go back to eating one meal a day,just wondering if anyone knew some transition tips. Thanks
And I've been wondering if I've found the authentic how to eat to live book on line. It claims to be the full text of the book but there are some things in it I find hard to believe.

This version of the book tells us to avoid just about all green leafy vegetables but says that beef is okey. It also says to avoid sweet potatoes and green peas. Now the best split pea soup I ever had was in the Shabaaz restaurant in DC when I was a kid and I do remember the ubiquitous muslim evangelists on the corner their Final Call newsletters in one hand and a sweet potato pie in the other.

That's why I wonder about this on line version

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/eattolive_one/eat1index.htm

river said:
And I've been wondering if I've found the authentic how to eat to live book on line. It claims to be the full text of the book but there are some things in it I find hard to believe.

This version of the book tells us to avoid just about all green leafy vegetables but says that beef is okey. It also says to avoid sweet potatoes and green peas. Now the best split pea soup I ever had was in the Shabaaz restaurant in DC when I was a kid and I do remember the ubiquitous muslim evangelists on the corner their Final Call newsletters in one hand and a sweet potato pie in the other.

That's why I wonder about this on line version

http://www.seventhfam.com/temple/books/eattolive_one/eat1index.htm

Sister you must have read wrong.about the vegetables and beef thing. Its a bean pie in the other hand sister :lol:,tastes like sweet potato pie..it's the Muslim alternative..yeeum I want a bean pie right now.Now the split pea thing, I dont really know about that too much sister,ill have to learn more about why its bad. Its the authentic version sis,because I have the book on the bookshelf too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back