Black History : 1% HAS ALL THE MONEY AND POWER AND THEY KEEP THE OTHER 99% DIVIDED

Money is power? It seems the slaves are emulating Ole Massa.

All this talk about how to become one of the 1% who are economically oppressing everybody else. It is enlightening in that it reveals that Europeans of 'noble' bloodlines are not the only mortals harboring enough egoic greed to enslave 99% of the rest of humanity. What the current 1% have on the rest of you wannabes is that they have been at it longer and have become quite good at suppressing the godliness they were incarnated with in favor of the selfish desires of Ego to seek what me likes and to avoid what me abhors.

Are you sure that is who you want to become?

What our world needs is equitable distribution of the wealth of the planet, not a few more power players in the Money Game.

Money is designed, purposefully, to be a game of musical chairs where the 1% who end up with the most money when the music stops playing win.

Money --- be it based on currency, gold, or silver --- is still a game. The 1% are winning because they enforce rigid control over the source of the currency, gold, and/or silver. To hold onto that control requires pure devilish intent --- an unfaltering commitment to get mines regardless of who you have to hurt, regardless of what demonic strategies you have to deploy.

Are you sure that is who you wanna be?

There is another Way --- a saner, wiser, Way --- to Peace, Peace, Peace.

The 1% are like that captain who crashed his ship and then abandoned everyone. The 1% crashed the economy, now they dont want to accept the responsibility or go down with the ship

Money is power in that it allows you to do things for the community.

Say you wanted to open up a store in a low income area. You need to lease the property... that costs money. You need to provide food... that costs money.

If you have the money to open up the store, AND you can charge low prices, you help everyone in the community.

With even more pro thinking, you can start programs to give food away for free to low income people.

Your guesses are as good as mine.
solidarity is needed, and this might come if the peoples eyes are opened to who and what their oppressors are, and how they lie, and how much they steal.

BLACKS ARE AT THE CENTER OF HISTORY

Some of our leaders are those Black fat cats on the take. need to point them out.

Was reading old GC's and articl alerted me to lotteries that all help to pay education and goals for the rich, and very little for the poor who buy the tickest like crazy.

So even when they offer you money, they are stealing much more.

Everything starts with awareness.

Imagine the 99% will say NO,
WE DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE.

Buscompany relented when Blacks refused to take the bus.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back