Black History Culture : 1% HAS ALL THE MONEY AND POWER AND THEY KEEP THE OTHER 99% DIVIDED

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Egmond Codfried, Oct 20, 2012.

  1. Egmond Codfried

    Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

    Country:
    Morocco
    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2012
    Messages:
    138
    Likes Received:
    32
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +34
    1% HAS ALL THE MONEY AND POWER AND THEY KEEP THE OTHER 99% DIVIDED

    This should be kept central when assesing my threads on this forum.
    I fight for unity. Because they do not want us to unite
    we have men pitted against women,
    young against old, sister against brother,
    parents against children,
    homophobia, racism,
    religions pitting people against other religions,
    trade in women to teach men to legally rape women,
    enslaved Polish workers in Holland,
    drugs to keep the youth in a daze, etc.

    Now I ask you: is this democracy, is this what we want?
    No money for the upkeep of shools but there always seem
    to be money for planes and bombs.


    ===============================================

    Why I post this in this forum is because by studiying Jane Austen I understand that Blacks, native European Blacks were 2-3%. From this number, about 1% was the true nobility. The true nobility had no charters, but was recognized by their peers as noble. They attended the founding meetings (1100-1200), when Blacks elevated themselves into a nobility. Chartered nobles were the new nobles, ennobled by Kings and other nobles. They were still brown and black of complexion and married into the old nobility that always craved money.
    Very few whites must have been ennobled, and they would marry a black as soon as possible to look noble too.
     
  2. Shikamaru

    Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 7, 2011
    Messages:
    3,486
    Likes Received:
    1,965
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    What most call "money" is not money in its true sense.

    Democracy isn't all its cracked up to be .... albeit those who detest democracy the most tend to be wealthy, elite, or aristocratic.

    What it all boils down to, in my opinion, is property and assets. I, personally, make distinction between the two.
     
  3. Egmond Codfried

    Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

    Country:
    Morocco
    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2012
    Messages:
    138
    Likes Received:
    32
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +34
    Kindly explain. Do not wait for me to ask you to explain.
    You have my full attention.
    I'm always suspicious when I see the elite of a country
    demonstrating in the street. So a wealthy person who
    does not like his democratic system,is strange.
    It should be obvious that what they call democracy,
    is not democracy.
    Amerikkka, Heil Hitler Holland, is not a democracy,
    and Obama did nothing for Blacks.
     
  4. Shikamaru

    Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    May 7, 2011
    Messages:
    3,486
    Likes Received:
    1,965
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Below is a definition of money from Bouvier's Law Dictionary (1856):

    Below is a definition of money from Black's Law Dictionary, 4th Ed. (1951)

    Below is a definition of money from Black's Law Dictionary, Abridged 5th Ed. (1983)

    Notice you went from gold, silver, and copper coin to (clad) coinage and paper banknotes.
    This is one of many reasons why you acquire multiple legal dictionaries so you can see for yourself the change in words and terms.

    Historically, paper currency is a derivative of gold, silver, and copper specie (coin).

    As to democracy, our form of government is a constitutional democracy.
    A constitutional democracy is the combination of a democracy with an aristocracy.
    This is most evident with Congress and the Presidency. The House of Representatives is a representative democracy. The Senate of the United States is an aristocracy. The Presidency is similar to a monarchy. You have three forms of government melded into one.

    The electorate is the democracy. The Presidency and Congress is the aristocracy. They exercise the vast majority of political power. The electorate only does so during election years.

    By being re-presented, you divorce yourself from exercising political power and agency.
     
  5. Egmond Codfried

    Egmond Codfried Banned MEMBER

    Country:
    Morocco
    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2012
    Messages:
    138
    Likes Received:
    32
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +34
    Thank you. I agree, The last Dutch elections were manipulated by the powers with the help of the media. They copy America. Now the ones who brought us into a crises will miracoulesly take us out of this crises. We had five governments in ten years and I expect this one to fall too. The crisis will probably be solved by killing off all pensionairs older then 70, to save costs. They have introduced welfare in Europe to curb communism. Now its dismantled. We are now facing the horror of European unity, with Brussels deciding each countries budget, and how it must be spent. It's like Napoleon or Hitler finally taking control of Europe. I'm horrified. The Dutch are still very like serfs, and nobody dares to oppose. I feel a holocaust against brown and black and muslims in progress. They gonna level Iran, then turn on us. Hope to make it back to Suriname, to end my days as a refugee.
     
  6. Thelma Jackson-Smith

    Thelma Jackson-Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2012
    Messages:
    310
    Likes Received:
    161
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +161
    This is an excellent thread and the premise is correct.

    If we are to attain more power, we need to become part of the 1%.

    How do we do that?
     
  7. Knowledge Seed

    Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2008
    Messages:
    2,747
    Likes Received:
    549
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    Ratings:
    +551
    Business ownership
     
  8. Thelma Jackson-Smith

    Thelma Jackson-Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2012
    Messages:
    310
    Likes Received:
    161
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +161
    You are on the right track, Knowledge Seed. The only problem is how do we start businesses when we are low on money?

    And even if you start a simple business (like selling handmade items) you have to get a place together to get your wares sold.

    I think one of the easiest things you can do is start a business online.
     
  9. Kemetstry

    Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

    Country:
    United States
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2001
    Messages:
    20,953
    Likes Received:
    5,248
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Chemist
    Location:
    Detroit
    Ratings:
    +6,135
    Power never gives up without a fight







    ..
     
  10. Thelma Jackson-Smith

    Thelma Jackson-Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2012
    Messages:
    310
    Likes Received:
    161
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +161
    To have power you need money.
     
Loading...