Black Spirituality Religion : 1 Cor. 1:23; A question for Christians about the Jews

Ictoan Itkfae

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 26, 2014
Peace Family (Black People,)

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;" 1 Cor. 23, King James Version

I was talking with a woman earlier today. I'm not sure if she was a Jew but she said words that gave me the impression that she was a Jew. Her attitude was like she had a right to rule over me and her words gave me the impression that as a Jew she felt like she had the right to rule me because I am a non-Jew. I don't know what Judaism teaches about non-Jews but I do know that Judaism rejects the New Testament as true Scripture.

I wanted to ask does anyone know what Judaism teaches about non-Jews? and I wanted to ask, in your belief, is Judaism a false religion for rejecting Christ & the New Testament?

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Peace Family (Black People,)

"But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;" 1 Cor. 23, King James Version

I was talking with a woman earlier today. I'm not sure if she was a Jew but she said words that gave me the impression that she was a Jew. Her attitude was like she had a right to rule over me and her words gave me the impression that as a Jew she felt like she had the right to rule me because I am a non-Jew. I don't know what Judaism teaches about non-Jews but I do know that Judaism rejects the New Testament as true Scripture.

I wanted to ask does anyone know what Judaism teaches about non-Jews? and I wanted to ask, in your belief, is Judaism a false religion for rejecting Christ & the New Testament?

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan
Jews are still waiting for the Messiah to come. Therefore, to them it is not Jesus Christ, especially since Jesus claimed to be the Son of Heavenly Father, making Him in their eyes a heretic with false teachings. Jews believe they are the chosen people of God that they will again hold the Melchizedek Priesthood, and that does set them above other people in minds of some who don't get it. If they understood God at all, they would know that the greatest of all in the Kingdom of God is the servant of all, for love from God, kindness and help to the needy, and to bring understanding of God unto all. The Lord said that would not take place until he reveals himself to them when he returns and shows the wounds in his hands and his feet he received in the household of Judah.

The scripture says that all salvation comes thru the Jew. But this has little to do with them ruling over anyone. They are to be the priest of GOD. That means they are to 1st serve

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back