Black Entertainment : 007 Bond movie; Haiti revelation

It is an honor to receive your response

Okay...so it's in this thread where I confess to being a long-time 007 fanatic huh? lol

B'for real, Bro. Ankhur - I done seen Goldeneye at least 30 times...in what scene(s) did they use expose particle beam technology?

KWABENA

the device that was used to blast jets, and satelites, check it out again and you will see the verity in this;. The next day, they steal a prototype French Tiger helicopter that can withstand an electromagnetic pulse, despite Bond's efforts to stop them. They fly it to a bunker in Severnaya, where they massacre the staff and steal the control disk for the dual GoldenEye satellite weapons. The two program . The two program one of the GoldenEye satellites to destroy the complex with an electromagnetic pulse, and and escape with traitorous programmer Boris Grishenko (Alan Cumming). The pulse also destroys three Russian MiG-29 aircraft dispatched to check on the facility; causing one to crash into the complex, utterly devastating it. Natalya Simonova (Izabella Scorupco), the lone survivor, contacts Grishenko and arranges to meet him in St. Petersburg, where he betrays her to Janus

my physics may not be accurate regarding particle beam technology but you do see my point, the technology mentioned more then likely is something they have but have not let out to the pubic

also I am sure you see the point of the connections to the way Aristede was kidnapped, and the statements Greene made in Quantum of Solace

as well as the globalists, proposal to the privatization of water, and the attempt to do that in Bolivia

Now the name Ernesto Stavros Blomfeld, is one I am sure you are familiar with.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back