Black Entertainment : 007 Bond movie; Haiti revelation

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Ankhur, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    When I first heard of the neutron bomb I had to think back to my childhood and watching 007 flik "Goldfinger",
    were the neutron bomb was revealed to the public.

When I started toread conspiracy mags before the internet was out a magazine called Nexus exposed a stealth ship that could not be detected by satelite;
    the ship and it's technology was revealed in,
    007 flik "Tommorow Never Dies"

"Golden Eye" named after Ian Fleming's home in Jamaica,
    exposed particle beam technology

Fleming died a horrible and excruciating death.
    His SPECTRE, may have been his revealing of business and international crime acriviteis of his intelligence associate,
    Louis Mortimer Bloomfeid, a member of a real life SPECTER called Permindex,
    one of whose board members was Joseph Bonnnano, who the Godfather movie was made about.
    another meber was Clay Shaw, ex CIA, who was indicted by New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison for conspiracy to assasinate JFK,
    (Oliver Stone's "JFK")

The lates flik Quantum of Solace,
    illustrated the power of this new name for SPECTER, when one of it's agents vcalled Mr. Green explains to a would be client, whiel in

Haiti,
    The Haitians vote ina bleading heart priest, who raises the salries of the populace from 12 cents per day to one dollar, and the corporations that make baseballs sneakers and T shirts here don't like it so they call us in, to uhm.... settle things

[​IMG]

Be clear that Fleming was a porper British racist and White Supremist, but like the machine program the oracle, he knew he had t reveal certain things for the benefit of all.

Many of his movies illustrated how the carribbean was a center of sanction for international organized crime conglomerates, of usnpeakable wealth, and political power and connections
    Dr. No; Jamaica
    Live and Let Die; Hait
    Thunderball; Bahamas
    Quantum of
    Solace; Haiti

2. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    The interesting thing about Quantum of Solace, is that this organization had the power to pull strings in both the CIA, and MI6;

is this organization a revealing of something real or upcoming?

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

WE RUN THIS!!!!

4. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    i ThOUGHT YOU WOULD BE MORE INTERESTED IN THE MOONCHILD HUMAN SACRIFICER IN SHERLOCK HOLMES, AND DEAL WITH THE TOP OF THAT PYRAMID

[​IMG]

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Okay...so it's in this thread where I confess to being a long-time 007 fanatic huh? lol

B'for real, Bro. Ankhur - I done seen Goldeneye at least 30 times...in what scene(s) did they use expose particle beam technology?

KWABENA

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    It is an honor to receive your response

the device that was used to blast jets, and satelites, check it out again and you will see the verity in this;. The next day, they steal a prototype French Tiger helicopter that can withstand an electromagnetic pulse, despite Bond's efforts to stop them. They fly it to a bunker in Severnaya, where they massacre the staff and steal the control disk for the dual GoldenEye satellite weapons. The two program . The two program one of the GoldenEye satellites to destroy the complex with an electromagnetic pulse, and and escape with traitorous programmer Boris Grishenko (Alan Cumming). The pulse also destroys three Russian MiG-29 aircraft dispatched to check on the facility; causing one to crash into the complex, utterly devastating it. Natalya Simonova (Izabella Scorupco), the lone survivor, contacts Grishenko and arranges to meet him in St. Petersburg, where he betrays her to Janus

my physics may not be accurate regarding particle beam technology but you do see my point, the technology mentioned more then likely is something they have but have not let out to the pubic

also I am sure you see the point of the connections to the way Aristede was kidnapped, and the statements Greene made in Quantum of Solace

as well as the globalists, proposal to the privatization of water, and the attempt to do that in Bolivia

Now the name Ernesto Stavros Blomfeld, is one I am sure you are familiar with.