Black People : 0000000000000000000000000

Brother Keita ... as i scan back over my mind, and the many discussions i've witnessed in our Spirituality / Religion Forums, i can remember Brothers beefing over the "African Traditional Religions."

I'm not as knowledgeable as you and others, but if the Metu Neter qualifies as an ATR, there's been beefs here about it, and probably others as well.

I do get your point though, those disagreements are fewer than those surrounding christianity, etc., but i think that may be because more people are familiar with the latter, and more able to argue it ... than they are the ATR's.

I'm happy to say though, that if memory serves me properly, even those disagreements between the Brothers were done in the most respectable manners possible. No one got suspended or banned, as a result of them. All were able to say their peace, without disrespecting each other.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

eye sea said the blind man.....

I was just sitting here thinking about this site on many levels when something just hit me. It has been said and with validity to it, that the religious/spiritual forum is one of the most active places there is on this site. I gave that some thought and reasoned that it was true. Then I started asking myself; "Why are we beefing like this????"...and the answer hit me as soon as I said it.

Here's what the answer is...take it or leave it but you can't ignore it. I thought about Africa in the past and right now. I thought about our people in America in the past and right now and here are the results.

I have Never heard any conflict verbally or actions physically here or on the continent where our people were beefing with each other because "They were into the Medu Neter or Vudoom or Yoruba or Santaria or anything else. Ain't nobody there or in America been beefing or killing each other over any of that. Even on this site...no one can show me where "African Spiritual Systems" have been beefing with each other.

So just where is the conflict coming from???? Well I for one find it absolutely incredible that the conflict is coming from what "white folks gave us"!!! In other words, no African Systems here or abroad are beefing or killing or disrespecting each other....only the systems given to us by white folks!...Now isn't that incredible to say the least!!! It's like, anything they do or touch breeds confusion and death and even what our people are beefing about here is evidence of it!!

the white man is the problem, the black man is the solution

I'm not as knowledgeable as you and others, but if the Metu Neter qualifies as an ATR, there's been beefs here about it, and probably others as well.

Metu Neter does not qualify as an ATR. The issue with it is in having a proper translation of the language and meaning of symbols and words outside of what has been said by white folks. In other words, it is a beef of "linguistics", not structure or validity or conditioning or plagarism.

I'm happy to say though, that if memory serves me properly, even those disagreements between the Brothers were done in the most respectable manners possible. No one got suspended or banned, as a result of them. All were able to say their peace, without disrespecting each other.

Well I was looking at the whole picture Sis. Our people are being slaughtered and enslaved on a daily basis over the very issues we are here beefing about that are not ours....and my main point is that this is not happening here or out in the world anywhere when it comes to ATR...which I find to be quite a statement in itself.

Love You!

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back