Black People : 0000000000000000000000000

Thank you for the insight and the spirit of love which spawned it....only the white woman is no victim, for the fruit falls close to the tree....peace.....

Today I admit that I am a confused African Man...Confused, Angry and deeply Hurt. I am confused, angry and hurt by the past and present...with little and much hope for our future that I am unsure of as it regards who we are. I am hurt and confused and angry with myself, my brothers, my sisters, our mothers and fathers....and yet I understand what I don't want to understand.

Sure, I know what happened and how we got this way, and I know that there have been many of us who have aided and equally been responsible for this reality...including myself in several degrees. We say we love each other and we want to love each other....but we don't really know how to. Our damage and conditioning has taken on a life of its own and we keep turning the negative energy back in on ourselves instead of outwards where it belongs. I mean, energy does not die. It has to go somewhere and sadly it is within that we turn it.

I look at our women and I get sick to my stomach and in reality they are not the blame. I look at my brothers and all I see are victims of their Mother since the majority didn't have a father there and even if they did, was "he a healed father with knowledge of self to help nourish a "whole son or daughter?"

I want you to bear with me for a moment because right now I'm trying to write this through tears that shouldn't be there. You see, we've been so infected and conditioned with values and concepts that have absolutely "nothing to do with us as a people" that far too many of us can't seem to let them go in order for us to heal. I've given this great thought and have tried to see where our salvation lies at and I only have one answer. "OUR WOMEN".

If she is not healed and made whole then we are truly doomed. But wait a minute, let me take this where it belongs. You see, I know that what I'm about to say will hurt some people due to our conditioning but it is the truth unadulterated.

In the beginning was the African Goddess and since it was she who established civilization, culture and a myriad of life nourishing realities that we now take for granted, we as African Men knew and understood this to be 100% true...which is why in marriage "our men promised to obey her" instead of the European stuff we have now. When white people ran down on us it was an attack on our women and her destruction that mattered most and the very first thing they had to stop was "Our Worship Of Them."

They knew that she was the first teacher, nourisher and sustainer of all life for it had to come through her first. They knew that she was the key and that that key had to be broken or destroyed. Religion has done a great job at that. Even when we read the Willie Lynch papers we see that their whole focus "was on the woman" and they tell you why. I guess this also explains why the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that; "95% of his work had to be on the woman". When Black men are attacked and killed and abused, that is nothing more than a covert attack upon our women...for they know "how she really feels about what came from her womb"...but we as Black men can't see that because all we see is the attack on us personally without knowing that we are only a target to get to and through her.

Even the so called "white woman" is a victim of this disfuctional male energy that she gave birth to...for that which she gave birth to actually burned over 50,000 of them in order to bring what we now call Christianity into being with its "Male God" concept that she just couldn't go with. She knew she had given birth to a Devil but there was nothing she could do about it, for only a Devil would see itself as being "greater than that which gave it life". Yeah, think about it...maybe this will stir something awake in our Bible thumping people....since Satan supposedly thought he was greater than God or in this case, the Goddess or mother that gave it life.

Now I sit here feeling more and more like a victim than I ever felt before because I know that "no one really wants the truth"...it simply hurts to much and yet must be...and in a sense, my advancement of it will only lead to my own physical destruction by those who look just like me...without ever knowing that I only love us...but we no longer know what love is, do we?

We forget when Mama beat our behinds, sent us to bed with no food or put us on punishment to teach us certain crucial lessons...but she loved us. Okay, I guess the feminine half of me is speaking right now because I understand the balance even when I'm not always in touch with it. But let me end this...I feel father coming back home.

Today I admit that I am a confused African Man...Confused, Angry and deeply Hurt. I am confused, angry and hurt by the past and present...with little and much hope for our future that I am unsure of as it regards who we are. I am hurt and confused and angry with myself, my brothers, my sisters, our mothers and fathers....and yet I understand what I don't want to understand.

Sure, I know what happened and how we got this way, and I know that there have been many of us who have aided and equally been responsible for this reality...including myself in several degrees. We say we love each other and we want to love each other....but we don't really know how to. Our damage and conditioning has taken on a life of its own and we keep turning the negative energy back in on ourselves instead of outwards where it belongs. I mean, energy does not die. It has to go somewhere and sadly it is within that we turn it.

I look at our women and I get sick to my stomach and in reality they are not the blame. I look at my brothers and all I see are victims of their Mother since the majority didn't have a father there and even if they did, was "he a healed father with knowledge of self to help nourish a "whole son or daughter?"

I want you to bear with me for a moment because right now I'm trying to write this through tears that shouldn't be there. You see, we've been so infected and conditioned with values and concepts that have absolutely "nothing to do with us as a people" that far too many of us can't seem to let them go in order for us to heal. I've given this great thought and have tried to see where our salvation lies at and I only have one answer. "OUR WOMEN".

If she is not healed and made whole then we are truly doomed. But wait a minute, let me take this where it belongs. You see, I know that what I'm about to say will hurt some people due to our conditioning but it is the truth unadulterated.

In the beginning was the African Goddess and since it was she who established civilization, culture and a myriad of life nourishing realities that we now take for granted, we as African Men knew and understood this to be 100% true...which is why in marriage "our men promised to obey her" instead of the European stuff we have now. When white people ran down on us it was an attack on our women and her destruction that mattered most and the very first thing they had to stop was "Our Worship Of Them."

They knew that she was the first teacher, nourisher and sustainer of all life for it had to come through her first. They knew that she was the key and that that key had to be broken or destroyed. Religion has done a great job at that. Even when we read the Willie Lynch papers we see that their whole focus "was on the woman" and they tell you why. I guess this also explains why the Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that; "95% of his work had to be on the woman". When Black men are attacked and killed and abused, that is nothing more than a covert attack upon our women...for they know "how she really feels about what came from her womb"...but we as Black men can't see that because all we see is the attack on us personally without knowing that we are only a target to get to and through her.

Even the so called "white woman" is a victim of this disfuctional male energy that she gave birth to...for that which she gave birth to actually burned over 50,000 of them in order to bring what we now call Christianity into being with its "Male God" concept that she just couldn't go with. She knew she had given birth to a Devil but there was nothing she could do about it, for only a Devil would see itself as being "greater than that which gave it life". Yeah, think about it...maybe this will stir something awake in our Bible thumping people....since Satan supposedly thought he was greater than God or in this case, the Goddess or mother that gave it life.

Now I sit here feeling more and more like a victim than I ever felt before because I know that "no one really wants the truth"...it simply hurts to much and yet must be...and in a sense, my advancement of it will only lead to my own physical destruction by those who look just like me...without ever knowing that I only love us...but we no longer know what love is, do we?

We forget when Mama beat our behinds, sent us to bed with no food or put us on punishment to teach us certain crucial lessons...but she loved us. Okay, I guess the feminine half of me is speaking right now because I understand the balance even when I'm not always in touch with it. But let me end this...I feel father coming back home.

Hotep Br. Keita:

Confessions,

What I will say is that I feel your pain, and I haven't any more tears to possibly cry.

First let me say thank you for the recent posts. I read them all, and must admit that the second post with regard to Egypt the Light of the World will take me many hours to read, re-read and understand. I actually thought I'd take it to the library with me so I can find some books with pictures of the sky during those times, because sometimes it is difficult for me to grasp if it is not myths, poems, pictures or music ....

With regard to women, and healing... this in itself is the most difficult of tasks because the conditioning is so deep that so many of us have accepted "not having a man" as a some sort of failure. That's to say that we are something other then "complete" if we don't have a physical man to direct us, and tell us what and what not to do.

I do study words and definitions at random because language and vocabulary is very important so on one of my random visits to the dictionary I turned to "spinster"... an unmarried woman past the common age for marryin...

what the hell does that mean...

It's easy to play the game and use our intelligence to break off a piece of america's pie and have a white picket fence and be comfortable... and become a battery....

On the other hand it's hard to stand up, be free, have a heart and care about a people in bondage ....

Sometimes I get angry... at our men...

but the truth of the matter is it is my duty to be responsible for healing myself.... and living and creating a civilized reality that our children can survive in..... weather that is the reality anyone wants or not.... i have to keep pushing ... i owe that to Mother Africa and to myself ....

And sometimes I even wonder if I would have had a father that was free, but I didn't... and I still have the ability to create and think for myself....

You have a diligent, sincere student in me, as I am sure many others...

Peace Brother Keita .... (I have studyin and writing to do... )

And Br. Clyde if ur reading....

I just wanted to tell you that when you said I should "start living"... I left it alone... but I am living... Living to me .. is having my own thoughts even if it means I have no "friends"... now I am not suggesting that you are not my friend.. because I think u like me just fine... but stayin after school everyday was of no consequence or punishment in my eyes... I got to write which is freedom for me... And I got to walk home everyday .... Walkin always made me appreciate the sun .. the trees and gave me opportunity to look around... and the teacher although I was a class clown respected my writing and I babysat for my teachers... they trusted me with there children...

Don't give up Brother Keita.... some of us really look up to you!!!!!

Brother Keita

I've given this great thought and have tried to see where our salvation lies at and I only have one answer. "OUR WOMEN".

If she is not healed and made whole then we are truly doomed.

This whole post has so much truth in it.
Thanks for sharing this thought and information.

Thanks for sharing this Brother Keita

Welcome Home Brother

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back