Black People : 000000000000000000000

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Rules of Discussion in Theology

Since it is only "right" that we follow the rules and "not attack anyone's religion" which is a good rule...then we may as well do this correctly since our intent is to "Be Right" in our actions and discussions. What I am about to say is "not open to discussion or anyone's interpretation" because it is a matter of "historical and Biblical knowledge" and we do not have the right to try and change "history or the Bible to suit our own needs." What is written is written and that is all I am choosing to accept as being true.

1. According to Acts: 11:26 the people were first called Christians in Antioch.

2. What this states very clearly is that Jesus and the four Gospel writers were never known as or called Christians during their life while with Jesus.

3. Based upon the verification of the Bible itself I am free to discuss the four Gospels and the life and death of Jesus without being in the Christianity forum because he nor his followers were ever Christians while they lived. It simply did not exist.

4. Christianity does not "begin UNTIL the book of Acts" and I will respect that reality and not discuss that true Biblical and Historical reality at all.

5. This means that out of the entire Bible there are exactly 20 books that can not be discussed because those 20 books fall into the category of Christianity according to the Bible itself.

Keita,

We can stipulate agreement on 1-4 above, quite easily. If I may, please cite the 20 books you propose to not discussed, and would you be open if it can be determined, by sound argument, that one up to all 20 books may be discussable?

Keita,

We can stipulate agreement on 1-4 above, quite easily. If I may, please cite the 20 books you propose to not discussed, and would you be open if it can be determined, by sound argument, that one up to all 20 books may be discussable?

Clyde if I'm not mistaken I believe he's speaking about the New Testament. If you count all of the Johns as 1 and the Timothies as 1 Thes as 1 Peter as 1 you will get the number 20. The Old Testament doesn't have anything to do with Christianity being that JC came long After the Old Testament/Tanakh.

I would get some clarification on this from Keita Kenyatta but this is what I think he's referring to.

Glad to see you back Keita Kenyatta

Peace

Ru2religious

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Clyde if I'm not mistaken I believe he's speaking about the New Testament. If you count all of the Johns as 1 and the Timothies as 1 Thes as 1 Peter as 1 you will get the number 20. The Old Testament doesn't have anything to do with Christianity being that JC came long After the Old Testament/Tanakh.

I would get some clarification on this from Keita Kenyatta but this is what I think he's referring to.

Glad to see you back Keita Kenyatta

Peace

Ru2religious

ru2religious,

While I certainly appreciate your input, which is similar to my own guesses, please, allow Keita to respond in earnest.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back