Black Spirituality Religion : 00000000000000

But what is truth?

The only way we will stop fighting about this is people start using the mind that God gave them instead of the conjecture that man gave them. We have to be unafraid to believe truth even if it goes against what we were raised to believe.

Everyone has a different version of it and most will not except what another descendant of Africa has to say.The only way we will all get along is to destroy that willie lynch chip that is embedded so deeply into the minds, hearts and souls of Africans.
Does anyone agree?

Ma'at Hetep

Everyone has a different version of it and most will not except what another descendant of Africa has to say.The only way we will all get along is to destroy that willie lynch chip that is embedded so deeply into the minds, hearts and souls of Africans.
Does anyone agree?

Ma'at Hetep

I agree. I can't think of any other way to destroy that other than replacing lies with truth. Can you?

Does anyone agree?

Ma'at Hetep

agreed!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

The only way we will stop fighting about this is people start using the mind that God gave them instead of the conjecture that man gave them. We have to be unafraid to believe truth even if it goes against what we were raised to believe.

Well, that is whole the crux of the matter. We'll just go 'round-n-round on just whose God is the right one, never accomplishing a thing.

sad. :qqb020:

Does anyone agree?

Ma'at Hetep

I agree and then I ask....or seek to KNOW....

Short Term Goal: Will come to KNOW....JUST HOW DOES THAT WILLIE LYNCH CHIP MANIFEST:?:

Action Steps....

real SPECIFICALLY...or as specifically as can be....just what behaviors, words or labels constitute a description of "Willie lynch chip" and based on whose or what assessment:?:
what are the criteria and do we all agree with those criteria:?:

I seek to answer those questions as a first step towards the long term goal you suggest.;

M.E.
:hearts2: