Black Spirituality Religion : 00000000000000

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Just my opinion, Keita, but I think both your "Exhibits" and any others would be better placed in another forum:

And, I'm pleased that you enjoyed my "laughing man." Yesterday, for me, was filled with mirth at the results of my own little "project." :lol:

However, like I said, I do wish YOU and any others well in your "weights and balances."

Will you be rendering "Exhibit C" today also?

3. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

I think that you are entitled to your opinion. Do I write like a "conformist"? If my stuff belongs in another forum someone will place it there if need be. That's like the teacher telling me to draw inside the lines...why?...cause they said so? Imagine if harriet tubman or many others stayed where they were supposed to stay? I wrote a poem about this..."how everybody wants to try to keep me in a box, label me, try and define me, control me and manipulate me for their own ends....but I ain't the one! You stick your stuff in another forum!

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

I made an observation and stated my "OPINION."

However, it was not MY determination but that of a Moderator to move your threads; and, OBVIOUSLY, one of them must have agreed with my observation because they have, indeed, been MOVED.

Also, we all here at Destee.com must "CONFORM" to an extent. There are RULES and GUIDELINES here which ALL are required to respect and obey.

I've also had one of my threads moved to another forum, and I didn't have a problem with that. Another Mod put a "prefix" on one of them. Again, I had no qualms with that either.

So, why are you so "touchy" about my opinion? Yet, your first sentence was in agreement that I am "entitled" to it. So, am I "entitled" to it but just not free to express it? :?:

Anywho. I will not engage in a back-and-forth with you. And, again, I wish you well in your present and future "Exhibits."

5. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    check these out...

^^^

Hotep Brother Keita:

I know the pictures suck but the information is pretty good....

Really speaks to the astronomy and with regard to your posed questions...

I really had only looked up nile inundation and this pop'd up so i peep'd it....

real spit...

much of what you discussed in ur book...

7. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    SIS YOU OFF THA CHAIN !!!:great::hearts1: This was nice and I'm glad you're still reading my book which you're obviously enjoying....Thank you much !!

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    I read it many times

much of it is in that old computer brain thingy now...

now just trying to apply the knowldege to my mind....

interested in The Religious Factor... still available?

I took that book everywhere I traveled....

Before I read it .. I was afraid ..... afraid of everything I had been programmed to beleive....

and afraid of my own light....

I've learned so much from you about myself.....

my thoughts are free ....

that book was exactly what I needed as I was at a point of nobody cares why should I ...

now i just seek knowledge all the time....

truly I'm blessed to have had your guidance ...

I think back to when i went to new orleans and you told me...

remember everything that has "of" is a corporation.....

what was once anger has turned to "love" ..... and i'm still growing and learning

:bowdown:

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yet, again, you seem to misunderstand what an “observation” is because, now, you have equated my stated opinion with “telling” a 'Moderator how to do their jobs.' I said, IMO, that these two “Exhibits” threads were seemingly better suited for a different forum, and one of the Moderators, obviously, AGREED. If he or she had not AGREED with my “observation,” they would not have been MOVED.

So, what you are suggesting is a FALSE comparison.

Oh! So, yet again, it appears that there is, indeed, a CONDITIONAL rule of acceptance here at Destee.com. Moreover, if any new member does not “seek” what the majority here believes in, then he or she is discounted. Hmmm. :?:

The only thing my actions have “spoken” is that I don't have to PROVE anything to YOU nor anyone else here.

Again, “ability” has never been my want; and as for “stimulating” you, I have never desired that either. I have never even sought to engage you in conversation because your thoughts do not interest me.

LOL!

I'm gonna say this again, I AM NOT ONE TO RUN.

So, I assure you, that I have NEVER been to Destee.com ever before.

And IF I ever do decide to leave for a time, I will RETURN as CherryBlossom because I am never scared nor intimidated by anyone on-line nor in real life.

:terrific:

WHEW! Now, here's where it looks like the light FINALLY came on for you! Now, NO, you really don't know “where I am” because you don't even know me; but if THINKING so will allow you to ACCEPT the fact that you and I have different views and beliefs and can agree to disagree without CHALLENGING my every thought, THEN perhaps, there is some HOPE for you, after-all.

10. A007

A007 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +115
    Cherry, welcome!

All of us are not as confrontational as Keita. He comes of a little gruff sometimes, but he means well. We all mean well! I happen to be the one who challenges EVERYONE. It is challenge that we need in our lives in order to grow! I even challenge myself. Can you believe that? lol Anyway, I don't believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion if that opinion is based on lies, misinformation, hate, or fear. That is what is wrong with our world and specifically OUR RACE! So, if you find me or someone else challenging you on what you believe, just know that we love you and we are doing the best we can to open the eyes of those we love in order that we may heal as a race and begin to make progress towards PREVENTING THE IMPENDING WORLD ENSLAVEMENT of our race.

Peace and Love.