Black Money Business Jobs : $0.99 Ebook on How to Get Internet Writing Jobs

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by blackisbeautiful, Jan 22, 2012.

1. blackisbeautiful

blackisbeautiful Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77
    As a courtesy to the community, I have created a very cheap ebook on how you can get a job as an SEO writer. In this ebook I have shared the knowledge that has allowed me to earn $1,000 a month at home.

Here is the link to the Kindle ebook I created:

Make Money Online Writing Articles for the Internet: A Short but Sweet Guide for Anyone Wanting to Get a Job Now

Please take a look at this ebook if you do not have a job or you desire to work from home. It will give you a lot of freedom if you follow what it says.

2. blackisbeautiful

blackisbeautiful Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +77
    If you don't have Kindle, you can get this ebook by downloading Kindle PC before or after your purchase. If you look on the Amazon site, there are many Kindle clones for cell phones, PCs, etc.

If this is in an inappropriate place, please correct it. I think this is the best place to post this type of information given the current state of the economy and our people.

For those who do not know me, the name is not black because I am married to a Korean man.