Black Spirituality Religion : ❣Ʈhe ℳajesty of Ƀig-Ƀoned Ƀlack Ŵomen❣

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
The beauty of the big-boned Black Woman was global. And so was the awareness concerning her physique. As noted elsewhere in these series of notes, the beauty of Black Women is not restricted to a narrow space in someone's limited cognizance. Ancient records show us she is geometrical and the Candaces to be big-boned. This is data which cannot be disputed with any other data.

One may easily lose grasp of these facts when there doesn't exist a depth of historical knowledge concerning the beauty, intelligence and sophistication of all Black Women.

Let us provide even more data to substantiate the fact advanced by us that the Candaces were known to be big-boned Black Women.

Everyone in the ancient world knew the Candaces to be big-boned Black Women.

Perfection

Aug 21, 2012
After reading every comment I believe the thread title was eventually cast aside and replaced by emotional content. Not intentionally negative as I see it but emotional nonetheless. There are "Big Boned" sisters that the thread title alluded to in tribute then there are "Full Figured" sisters. Sisters can be one or the other and more so a combination of both.

The late Coretta Scott King was considered by many admirers as being "Big Boned".

View attachment 13129

Jillian Jill Scott is considered by many admirers as being "Full Figured".

View attachment 13130

To me it's not about the weight. It's about how you adorable sisters carry yourselves.

View attachment 13131

Pride in self.

View attachment 13132

Love you all. Have a beautiful weekend and GOD Bless.
Thank you for dropping in...I appreciate your comments.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍