Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told

FACT 15

15) Christmas. Yup. You guessed it. But you know it's interesting. Unfortunately, you have many who are on the side of enlightenment who say that Christmas is a "pagan" holiday. Technically, it is but that's for another whole different analysis.

But know that how Christmas is practiced here in the West with Jesus, presents and gift ideas is not reflective of the original annual celebrations. It was a celebration to you Black Woman, not Jesus--because there was no Jesus. Also, it was celebrated in certain areas of the world, not all over.

Haven't heard that thanks for the info.
I'm curious about the meter pic that you posted, I stared at it for a few minutes, and I'm wondering why the needle is on false?
I'm a little slow. could you explain... not me being slooow, but meter.

I waited for a good while to see if he would explain that pic. If I were to use psychoanalysis, I would consider that pic a Freudian slip.

If I were to use psychoanalysis, I would consider that pic a Freudian slip.

or...it could be an elaborate trap laid for unsuspecting Brothas who love pushing "false" buttons from the bleachers. because, and this of course if we're using 'psychoanalysis', the trap may have been intended to instill false bravado in certain Brothas who hide in the bleachers. with that false courage, but with skepticism, they would put on hold pushing "false" buttons and then come down from the bleachers and get in the game on the Black Woman sciences.

do you know what I mean by "getting in the game"?

I mean presenting a single, piece of a shred of a evidence to prove any fact I present as wrong...your choice.

but, as we all can see, the trap thing wouldn't work because ain't nobody grabbed that mic yet but instead choose to remain safe by pushing "false" buttons from the bleachers :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back