Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told

What does my being a 5%er have to do with your foolishness?

Fact #96: You would never speak so slick to a 5%er's face....

your threats are duly noted beautiful Queen and i'm certain that it means something to someone somewhere...BUT...what we wanna know is where is your list of data to counter my facts? where is your analysis to show me what i'm rocking about Black Women is incorrect?

show and prove against the beauty, the intelligence and the sophistication of Black Women.

and if you can't do it, it's cool, we still love you... just send somebody into the room who can.

May I have the attention of those who are interested. What we wanna do is use this post as an instruction moment to Hermetic, truthserum and now Bootzey.

1) Hermetic wrote this:

These assertions of yours need to be backed by evidence.

2) truthserum marks some of the facts here presented as "false".

3) Queen Bootzey rhetorically asks:

Are there more unsubstantiated facts coming?

Ok, now that you have gone over what their positions are, I would like for you to see something.

What do they all have in common?

The common denominator in them all is that each one is only denying a fact; neither of them are providing us with a single shred of counter evidence about the beauty, the intelligence and the sophistication about Black Women. They are simply walking into the room, saying what they don't like is untrue and then what do we see them do next? They leave (smh).

Yall not making arguments. Yall not coming with any heat. No counter facts, no data, no stats...nothing. You simply throwing dirt on the science of Black Women.

The trio are mistaking the strategy of denying a fact as synonymous to counter evidence or as presenting data to the contrary.

I'm more disappointed in Queen Bootzey because she should know about what it means to show and prove.

You don't walk into a room and deny a fact without providing something to show how the fact is untrue.

Let me show you three how to rock a show and prove moment.

I was having a concern with one of our 5 Percenter Brothas here. He was classifying certain Black Women (in general) who didn't subscribe to his brand of thinking as "savages." I disagreed with him. I thought what he was saying was false. So on April 25, 2013, I opened up a room entitled:

Requesting Any (Number) of 5 Percenters to 'Show and Prove' that any Black Woman is a 'Savage'

That room is still opened for your review. There, you will see how I called any number of 5 Percenters out to show and prove what their member embraced and what I said was false and what I was prepared to defend (was not true about Black Women). Fortunately, our Brotha fell back, and, by default rescinded his claim and the debate ended before it even got started.

What's my point?

My point is that I did not just say I disagreed and left. I said I disagreed and begin to make preparations to battle (with data and facts) this negative that was being said about our Queens.

But here's another concern.

Queen Bootzey wrote:

Are there more unsubstantiated facts coming? Can I add my own?

#47 Black women's Skin is made from the same source as the infamous "fountain of youth" coupled with brown sugar and gold

Now watch this. Unbeknownst to her, in her sarcasm and attempt to get laughs, she has no idea that what she is saying is true :lol:.

So we will do it like this. Her observations are right and exact and demonstrable with the ancient facts.

FACT # 9 concerns the fountain of youth = Black Woman

FACT # 10 concerns (brown) sugar [sweetness] = Black Woman

FACT # 11 concerns Gold = Black Woman.

The question is then begged, What are the 5 Percenters teaching their women where they think something is false is actually true?
Peace,

This is as much a waste of time now as it was way back when you first started this. For the benefit of those who might read this, a savage is a person who is living a life unfit or below the standard of a civilized person. This begins in the mental and ultimately manifests itself in physical reality. Any person of color can fall victim to this reality both male and female. Those who know better, DON'T. Simple as that.

Peace

Using lies to uplift a people is like building a structure on top of sand; both acts are foolish.

How about you put some "facts" up here that can actually be corroborated. I will aid you in this endeavor by demonstrating how it is done.

• In 1992, Dr. Mae Jemison became the first African American woman to go into space aboard the space shuttle Endeavor. During her 8-day mission she worked with U.S. and Japanese researchers, and was a co-investigator on a bone cell experiment.
  • Queen Nzinga (Nzinga Mbande), the monarch of the Mbundu people, was a resilient leader who fought against the Portuguese and their expanding slave trade in Central Africa.
See, the information I posted above are verifiable facts. They are truths to be proud of that have a basis in reality. Those sisters are ladies we all can look up to and their accomplishments can not be denied by anyone of any ethnicity.

Using lies to uplift a people is like building a structure on top of sand; both acts are foolish.

How about you put some "facts" up here that can actually be corroborated. I will aid you in this endeavor by demonstrating how it is done.

• In 1992, Dr. Mae Jemison became the first African American woman to go into space aboard the space shuttle Endeavor. During her 8-day mission she worked with U.S. and Japanese researchers, and was a co-investigator on a bone cell experiment.
  • Queen Nzinga (Nzinga Mbande), the monarch of the Mbundu people, was a resilient leader who fought against the Portuguese and their expanding slave trade in Central Africa.
See, the information I posted above are verifiable facts. They are truths to be proud of that have a basis in reality. Those sisters are ladies we all can look up to and their accomplishments can not be denied by anyone of any ethnicity.

keep looking family...notice he dropped some facts, right? about Dr. Jemison and Queen Nzinga, right? that's what's up. now if I were to disagree with my dear Brotha I would not come into the room and only push some "disagree" or "false" button. i would announce my disagreement and then proceed to inform the village why I believe what is presented is false.

he and a handful of others are saying that what I'm presenting is false. but now, Hermetic has gotten extra on us. he says what I'm presenting are "lies."

now watch this yall. watch close.

Hermetic, my dear Brotha, can you point out which fact is a "lie" and then show the village why it's not true?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back