Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

Bruh...you must forgot I ran you up in to the bleachers for at least a year. And placed you with the rest of the popcorn eaters :lol:
What you talk'n about?
Back when I got tired of your childish circular dead end logic games and I called it quits?
You got a low bar if that's what you call some kind of a win for you.

Now for what you call the 'white mans' voting system.
Just where do you think that 'white mans' voting system came from?
Do you want to reclaim it and make it right or not?
And if that's your case....WHATS THE PLAN?

Now one more thing, try to learn the difference between a metaphor and an idiom.

What you talk'n about?
Back when I got tired of your childish circular dead end logic games and I called it quits?

:lol:

The response offered by all the popcorn eaters who ain't built for the advanced levels of the game. And you're demanding to see the escape map but don't wanna escape the dungeon :lol:

How you gone try and Africanize black oppression by writing:

Now for what you call the 'white mans' voting system.
Just where do you think that 'white mans' voting system came from?
Do you want to reclaim it and make it right or not?

Where's your evidence to support this voting fraud scam came from Africa or American blacks?

While you're in the library, here's a bonus question for you. And I'll give you a hint since you came down from the bleachers.

Since we know voting doesn't work for black people then is voting, for black people :

A. an IDIOM

B. a METAPHOR

C. or a SIMILE

People who wear fishshoes can't go pass go and they can't collect $200.

And I'll see you in another year as you run back up in them bleachers eating yo popcorn :lol:

:lol:

The response offered by all the popcorn eaters who ain't built for the advanced levels of the game. And you're demanding to see the escape map but don't wanna escape the dungeon :lol:

How you gone try and Africanize black oppression by writing:

Where's your evidence to support this voting fraud scam came from Africa or American blacks?

While you're in the library, here's a bonus question for you. And I'll give you a hint since you came down from the bleachers.

Since we know voting doesn't work for black people then is voting, for black people :

A. an IDIOM

B. a METAPHOR

C. or a SIMILE

People who wear fishshoes can't go pass go and they can't collect $200.

And I'll see you in another year as you run back up in them bleachers eating yo popcorn :lol:

And that entire post was a Perfect example to what I talk'n bout when I said
What you talk'n about?
You got a low bar if that's what you call some kind of a win for you.

So what's the plan?

"That means your people weren't here prior to the 50s. Because that was one of the main thrusts of the Civil Rights movement "

OH no, you are wrong, before the Civil Rights Movement--and the African Americans were led to believe in voting and changed their focus--VOTING/ELECTIONS began JULY 4, 1776!!! This is what you are 'conditioned' to believe, in that Voting Movement began in the 1950s and was vital for us, blacks, and I absolutely remember someone in this community addressing this very issue on a past thread.

VOTING/ELECTIONS was the entire thrust of the wars on European American Independence--separating from the King for the vote! The main thrust of the Civil Rights had to do with "CIVIL RIGHTS" not voting for civil rights! Please outline the civil rights that were being fought for during this period

There is an author that someone highlighted in this community, a White gentleman, who said that blacks were tricked into changing their focus from CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUES to VOTING for Civil Rights issues! Then someone also highlighted that some of our own leaders addressed this very trick. We went from Rosa Park incident in dealing with appealing and marching and demonstrating for EQUAL RIGHTS to Voting for equal rights. Having participated in this movement, could you please outline how we were duped into this and away from what as a goal?

Nevertheless, I believe that, when AFrican Americans believe it is good to support the vote to help our people, then, I would never speak against them and believe that we should all have the human freedom to work out our own choices. I do believe that we should share our views and basis and this may help our coming together in the long run, but I do not believe we should be controlling, demanding, condescending, and oppressive to other blacks who believe in other ways to help our people.
My original statements stand

"You have taken both Greek history and the bible out of context. Drawing lots is a vote. It is both biblical and older than the greeks"

Oh no, it is you thar are taking the bible out of context! But please elaborate on me taking the Greeks out of context. I absolutely agree that this system of election is much older than the Greeks and that is why I posted the "contradiction" in the secular reference in regards to the Trojan times!!! This non-African election system goes way back in time! And, is how the earliest of African KINGDOMS lost their freedom over and over again! But as far as your misrepresenting the truth about the Jews,

The casting of lots-- was when they left it up to God and had nothing to do with them 'voting' for who they chose to be the man to replace Judas Ischariot!!!

You are absolutely misrepresenting the actual incident! Man! Here is the script reference: Casting lots is old testament voting. It was NOT left up to GOD. When He chose, it was very clear it was HIM. smdh

[23] And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed
Justus, and Matthias. And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which
knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two
thou hast chosen,
That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship,
from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. And
they gave forth their lots;
and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered
with the eleven apostles. ACTS 1: 23-26. lots = votes in this reference

LOL! The LOTS that they cast was as in the Old Testaments like 'flipping a coin', they did not cast a vote on who THEY INDIVIDUALLY CHOSE and then the higher vote won, or else that would be in contradiction to their whole existence. They are NOT allowed to pick their leaders but their leaders were ultimately ANOINTED and chosen by their God of Abraham! This goes for both their High priesthood [Levites] and their Secondary priesthood system [kings]. All of their leaders are based on birthright--inheritance and based on thier origins and connection to Shem and Noah. They were not allowed to replace their leaders with non-Hebrews by an Election like the Greeks did, who because of the Hebrews and earlier Shem, set up their system of elections.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back