Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

It's very astute. And here's an astute idiom to go along with it:

Why bother giving you a map with the escape route when you're clearly more comfortable staying trapped inside the dungeon?
LOL. That's what I thought.
Oooh and do you have a secret handshake and a decoder ring to wear when one joins the cabal?

Oooh and do you have a secret handshake and a decoder ring to wear when one joins the cabal?

Cabal of one. And you ain't invited lol

It's a shame. People have attempted to debate with this member, yet he continues to resort to playground tactics.

People ask questions I presume so one can learn. So if someone asks a question "so what's your plan", why does get met with mocking the questioner?

Such is life..............................................................and the internet.

Yeah! It's been rigged--fixed beforehand that their house will always win. The system has been set up to where no matter what, certain people will always be prevented from winning in a certain way--especially economically, because it has been set up that way. I was just talking about this to someone and trying to figure out how to put this into words that we can understand. I am still in the thinking mode though.

I loved your comment CD. That's why i came up with the term "paradoxically oxy-moronic". This artificial pressure cooker that keeps people on edge and at each others throat is the main reason for the psychotic psyche permeating in the so called amerikkkan culture.

:lol:

Bruh...you must forgot I ran you up in to the bleachers for at least a year. And placed you with the rest of the popcorn eaters :lol:

So you've made your descent from the bleachers and you wanna get back in da game?

It's not looking good for you.

For example, you obviously believe in the white man's voting system as it relates to your life and the lives of black people. You think that voting for the right "white" President will place black people in a good position.

Here's the mind twister: you believe that ish, despite 400 years which rail against it.

So let's us retrieve our idiom (mine, not yours) regarding the dungeon. You like the dungeon. You're comfortable there. No judgement. No criticism, just an accurate observation.

But, why should the escape map be shared with someone who doesn't want to escape? :lol:

It's impossible to score points against me wearing fishbowl shoes bruh.

"The most powerful obstacle against the liberation of Afrikan peoples from White domination and exploitation is not the ability of Whites to use superior military or police firepower or their threat to use it against Afrikan insurgency, but is their ability to engage in unrelenting psychopolitical violence against the collective Afrikan psyche." Dr. Amos Wilson in his Blueprint for Black Power: A Moral, Political and Economic Imperative for the Twenty-First Century; page 11, 2000.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back