Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

2. You don't vote, you are a traitor to the race. You spit in the face of our black ancestors.

I would not say the opposite, but my ancestors did not die for the vote but did not want to be a part of this system, and for you to tell 'a slave' and 'a captive' that they are traitors when they already have no freedom is evil. YOu speak of my black ancestors, while I am presently being held captive, how evil of you.

1. There have been more than two parties throughout the history of this country. We don't have Whigs anymore. Not to mention others.

2. You don't vote, you are a traitor to the race. You spit in the face of our black ancestors.

Okay, I had to do some reference searching-- Pardom me for a few @Perfection I know this is a thread that you started but, I need to address this insult towards my character from a certain perspective.

You see Kemetstry, this is why I understand what happened to us African American Descendants of Slaves (DOS) in how our ancestors ended up needing help from White Europeans due to this kind of disrespect of HUMAN RIGHTS, such as Freedom of Speech, Women's Rights, and freedom to worship 'god' of our choice and etc. So, yes, I am grateful for the Protestant Movement. Your statement of attack against BLACKS and this CONTROL TACTIC and DOMINATING and OPPRESSIVE actions, speaks to why the African continent and the issue of HUMAN SACRIFICE is a reality. So, let me begin to rebut you this way: WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF VOTING? WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT VOTING?

VOTE -- History and Definition

Early Voting in Ancient Greece
Since approximately 508 B.C., Ancient Greece seems to have implemented the earliest form of democracy. Greeks had a "negative" election -- that is, each year voters, who were the male land owners, were asked to vote for the political leader or "candidates" they most wanted to be exiled for the next ten years.
https://www.duvalelections.com/General-Information/Learn-About-Elections/History-Of-Elections

An ancient Greek wine cup, dated all the way back to the 5th century B.C., depicts one of the earliest images of the act of voting.
http://awebofculture.com/ancient-greece-and-the-origins-of-voting/

Greek chieftains are shown choosing between heroes Ajax and Odysseus to claim the armor of the fallen Achilles during the Trojan War. To settle the decision, they voted.
http://awebofculture.com/ancient-greece-and-the-origins-of-voting/

Ajax and Odysseus and Achilles speaks of an earlier time than 500s BC, but more importantly, this is the land were Homosexuality and Pedophilia became well known. But then, WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT VOTING?

Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee. EXODUS 23.32-33.

Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:... DEUTERONOMY 7:12.

And ye shall make no league with the inhabitants of this land; ye shall throw down their altars: but ye have not obeyed my voice: why have ye done this? Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you. JUDGES 2:2-3.

So, If African Americans or White Americans choose to vote and believe they are doing something good for humanity, I can understand this, but I don't believe in this Homosexual-Pedophilic law due to the vote! I believe it is a snare. However, I believe that many people felt they were doing the right thing, but it is a contradiction for many, because your 'representative' have made law something that is considered to be an abomination and a sin. So, the real traitor would be a long these lines; That is being a traitor to your 'god'.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF COVENANT
covenant
. Literally, a contract. In the Bible (see also Bible), an agreement between God and his people, in which God makes promises to his people and, usually, requires certain conduct from them.
Covenant | Definition of Covenant at Dictionary.com
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/covenant

LEAGUE 1. An agreement. Contract, compact, treaty, pact …

a covenant or compact made between persons, parties, states, etc., for the promotion ormaintenance of common interests or for mutual assistance or service.
the aggregation of persons, parties, states, etc., associated in such a covenant or compact;confederacy.
an association of individuals having a common goal...
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/league

VOTE DEFINED
a formal expression of opinion or choice, either positive or negative, made by an individual orbody of individuals. the means by which such expression is made, as a ballot, ticket, etc.
the right to such expression:to give women the vote….
to enact, establish, or determine by vote:to vote a proposed bill into law.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/vote

Truth might lie in the data but you must know how to explain the data and what it shows and what it doesn't show.

It shouldn't be assumed that because data show low voting turnout among Black people that it means that they just decided to sit their lazy behinds home and not vote. If we have learned nothing, do we know anything about systemic racism and how far it's arms reach?

What is gerrymandering, and other tactics to suppress votes? Why would a Black person accept at face value, reports that Black voter turnout fell in 2016 to mean that they didn't make the effort? Some may have chosen not to for various reasons, and some may have tried and got blocked by a system that worked it out so they couldn't.

Regardless of whether you support the participation in the voting process by Black people or not, we should still care enough to fight for a democracy that allows us to choose and to act on those choices.

Isn't that what freedom means?

we should still care enough to fight for a democracy that allows us to choose and to act on those choices.

Isn't that what freedom means?

But if you believe the choices to be an illusion put in place just to quell the masses, why would one fight for that type of "democracy"?

Being free means actually being free, lol Not having to vote to not be a slave, imo.

But everyone's gotta fight their own battle, and I understand why people wouldn't just give up on voting. It's complicated.

But if you believe the choices to be an illusion put in place just to quell the masses, why would one fight for that type of "democracy"?

Being free means actually being free, lol Not having to vote to not be a slave, imo.

But everyone's gotta fight their own battle, and I understand why people wouldn't just give up on voting. It's complicated.
I vote--my choice--but if others don't choose to, it's their right. I'm not judging and I'm not name calling either. If a person believes voting is an illusion to quell the masses, simple, don't vote, as that as of now, is your right. A democracy to me means having the right to choose. No trickery.

I guess I operate under the very old premise, "it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

I also realize that true freedom does come with consequences.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back