Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

You are not quoting the white owned H Post?!!? smdh Ok, you aren't qualified to discuss this topic .

I'm afraid you'll have to get a poor grade on those comments. It's out of touch and duplicitous. So you're saying that black people who bout it don't use white sources to demonstrate a black point? C'mon B. I know you feel trapped and unable to respond appropriately on the civil rights issue but at least come with some comments which are reasonable.

So then we should dismiss many of your posts which have articles in them by white people and companies? Which your article posting may comprise nearly 98 percent of your sources---by white people?

You say I'm not qualified. Man, I don't wanna be ahistorical and unqualified so what about the following. Basil Davidson (1969) wrote The African Genius.

But since you know your history, I'm sure you already know that, right?

So, in Part 2 of his book where the Chapter is called "Social Charters" he has this quote that I love by Soko Risina Musoro (by H.V. Chitego) and it goes:

"I ruled with the power that comes from my forefathers, the power without beginning..."

By the way, Basil Davidson, who wrote The African Genius, is a white man.

No way. No way Bro. Kemetstry.

My Native American family members and some of my ancestors believe that this American voting system should get the H**l out of this land. They can take this voting system and their obedient African American DOS subjects and get outta here.

This voting two-party+ system that set up in 1776, July 4th, did so while for 89 years the Black slaves were dying too, for the right to vote!? smh.

wake up. I support anyone Black that died for the fight of human rights and believed in voting to help our people under the White masters' system, however, just because others died begging the white master or marching and demanding ie or begging and pleading with] this White dominated system to let them have their HUMAN RIGHTS through the vote process, doesn't mean that they should have done it in that way!

I don't believe that BLack people should have to VOTE democratic or Republican to expect this American government to afford them with their HUMAN RIGHTS!!!
This AMerican government should not require anyone to have to vote to have HUMAN RIGHTS!

Geez.

1. There have been more than two parties throughout the history of this country. We don't have Whigs anymore. Not to mention others.

2. You don't vote, you are a traitor to the race. You spit in the face of our black ancestors.

I'm afraid you'll have to get a poor grade on those comments. It's out of touch and duplicitous. So you're saying that black people who bout it don't use white sources to demonstrate a black point? C'mon B. I know you feel trapped and unable to respond appropriately on the civil rights issue but at least come with some comments which are reasonable.

So then we should dismiss many of your posts which have articles in them by white people and companies? Which your article posting may comprise nearly 98 percent of your sources---by white people?

You say I'm not qualified. Man, I don't wanna be ahistorical and unqualified so what about the following. Basil Davidson (1969) wrote The African Genius.

But since you know your history, I'm sure you already know that, right?

So, in Part 2 of his book where the Chapter is called "Social Charters" he has this quote that I love by Soko Risina Musoro (by H.V. Chitego) and it goes:

"I ruled with the power that comes from my forefathers, the power without beginning..."

By the way, Basil Davidson, who wrote The African Genius, is a white man.

You seem to quote their view a lot.

I know, don't quit my day job. But the video, I hoped you enjoyed the video? The original movie was serious as a heart attack. Very few movies leave an impression on me but this one gripped me. My take on Sgt. Waters is that he hated himself as much as he despised C.J. for exuding what he himself felt. Remember when he told the other sergeants how he was going to send his kids to a White school to hobnob with the White students? C.J. himself said once that Sgt. Waters was in a lot of pain.

Yeah, he said he felt sorry for Sgt. Waters. I've gone over that movie a million times with family. Understanding the different levels and perceptions of self hatred vs pride of culture and self love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back