Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

Good post Kem, a solid slam dunk. Even our future recognizes the fact that even a half step in the right direction is some progress. You, I or anyone else who's Black well knows when a racist White piece of filth reacts negatively to even the smallest example of Black progress it must mean something for if it had no value they wouldn't even give it a glance of recognition. Again, good post.

Remember, we are not allowed to chastise them in this fashion

There is plenty of data done on elections and the civil rights movement. This isn't rocket science. My statements stand

No way. No way Bro. Kemetstry.

My Native American family members and some of my ancestors believe that this American voting system should get the H**l out of this land. They can take this voting system and their obedient African American DOS subjects and get outta here.

This voting two-party+ system that set up in 1776, July 4th, did so while for 89 years the Black slaves were dying too, for the right to vote!? smh.

wake up. I support anyone Black that died for the fight of human rights and believed in voting to help our people under the White masters' system, however, just because others died begging the white master or marching and demanding ie or begging and pleading with] this White dominated system to let them have their HUMAN RIGHTS through the vote process, doesn't mean that they should have done it in that way!

I don't believe that BLack people should have to VOTE democratic or Republican to expect this American government to afford them with their HUMAN RIGHTS!!!
This AMerican government should not require anyone to have to vote to have HUMAN RIGHTS!

Geez.

No way. No way Bro. Kemetstry.

My Native American family members and some of my ancestors believe that this American voting system should get the H**l out of this land. They can take this voting system and their obedient African American DOS subjects and get outta here.

This voting two-party+ system that set up in 1776, July 4th, did so while for 89 years the Black slaves were dying too, for the right to vote!? smh.

wake up. I support anyone Black that died for the fight of human rights and believed in voting to help our people under the White masters' system, however, just because others died begging the white master or marching and demanding ie or begging and pleading with] this White dominated system to let them have their HUMAN RIGHTS through the vote process, doesn't mean that they should have done it in that way!

I don't believe that BLack people should have to VOTE democratic or Republican to expect this American government to afford them with their HUMAN RIGHTS!!!
This AMerican government should not require anyone to have to vote to have HUMAN RIGHTS!

Geez.
20190818_101444.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back